The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
I still didn't get what you mean. You are complaining Skyrim because its not like DA series or praising it ?? I am sorry I am not very good with smileys.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ill give you a hint.. What is the first thing that comes into your mind, when you saw Markarth's nice body and What are Bioware Games famous for (aside from awesome story)..
Just link these two facts

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I like

*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120327220949/elderscrolls/ru/images/0/0b/SR-npc-Daighre.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
Talking about mods, you can summon Steve Jobs and god Jesus himself to help you

Summon Steve Jobs at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Honestly saying skyrim modding community has gone crazy(in a good way). Steve jobs? man this is just crazy

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
With a game of this magnitude and with these many customization options it's bound to have some bugs. The point to be observed is whether the developer cares enough to rectify those bugs or not. Also, with games like skyrim there will always be some bugs no matter how many updates they release. It would be enough for me if the developer rectifies the bugs which can actually break the game. But this should be done in time or else it's a waste.

I had bought dawnguard few days back. Will have to wait for some time before spending another 20$. If anyone has tried this DLC please review it if possible. Even a brief opinion will be enough.

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright I downloaded around 1.43 GB MODS today. Another 1 GB is remaining and then I am gonna start playing it.
What do you guys suggest?? A male or a female ?? A warrior or a Mage ?? Which is more fun ??

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I prefer female for obvious reasons and also availability of some awesome character development mods specifically for female character. I use a combination of both mage and warrior or thief type character. Archery+Sneak+Light armor+Conjuration= godlike even in master difficulty. In the beginning you may face some difficulties becoz of low armor rating of light armor but in later stages it wont matter if you use your perk wisely. One other overpowering character is Heavy armor+one handed+block(shield)+conjuration. If you are going for conjuration then choose breton race as it's conjuration is already at 25 and you can just invest first 2 perks in conjuration and flame atronach can easily take care of your enemies upto level 10 atleast.

Again a lengthy reply but i hope it helps :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually this reply wasn't lengthy at all.:)
Anyway I'm gonna play as a human only, that too maybe nord because I like the face of Nord for obvious reasons. Can a girl marry another girl in this game because I downloaded the Women of Middle Earth MOD and I really want Eowyn as my Wife. :D:D
Now suggest what should I chose ?? :p

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes you can marry a girl even if your using a female character. I married lydia while using a female character. Bretons look perfectly human. Only thing is that they are not that tall but with female character you won't mind that at all. If you have installed the character development mods that piyush suggested then you can create a breton character just as beautiful as a nord. I will post a pic of my breton character if possible.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well lets see what will I choose male or female. I have actually never played as a female in any game at all. Nut in this game females are so beautiful after the MODs of course. If a male face will impress me enough then I'll be male or Female. :p

Created a Male Nord. Damn the females are so sexy but some reasons I didn't chose them.
Installed nearly 35 mods including 2K textures and its working for now, lets see what happens next however the brightness has been lowered and sometimes everything looks kinda dark but a little tweak did the job.
I accidently installed a nude mod for females and damn after so many mods for body and all they look sexy. Had to modify the mod though so that they will wear undies when I strip off all the equipment from them. :D:D
Anyway loving the game, getting a stable 60 FPS with all settings at highest including the AA. Have to do a little tweaking for micro stuttering though but I'll get it to my liking real soon.
Big thanks to Piyush for compelling me to play the game and also for recommending such awesome and sexy :D:D Mods.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
if you are using ENB series+ real lighting mod then night will be dark. I prefer to use dark nights as it is a little more intimidating that way :p and candlelight spell gives me just about enough light to go through the night :)

Top Bottom