The definitive Xbox discussion thread | Don't troll

Thunder

Journeyman
Microsoft: "Don't have an internet connection? stick with xbox 360" LOL!

[youtube]5yC8FbgGnd0[/youtube]

They are digging their own grave...and what a way to show middle finger to ppl that don't have an proper internet connection :S

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Microsoft defends the Xbox One’s licensing, used game policies

Xbox One's E3 showing "very unprofessionally done," says Molyneux

This guy is being a bit harsh. The content they showed was no doubt top notch. Ultimately, the games is what that matters and it did.

Cliffy B: Numbers Don’t Work to Allow Used Games, “Disc Based Day one $60 Model is Crumbling”

This guy does have a point, from a pure industry sense and not consumer satisfaction.

Next-Generation Consoles Sized-Up

Xbox-One looks huge. It perhaps is the largest console to launch in entire gaming history. :)

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Xbox-One exclusives so far:

• Below: An indie roguelike from the guys behind the excellent Sword and Sworcery EP on iOS.
  • Crimson Dragon: A spiritual sequel to Panzer Dragoon. Ride on the back of a dragon and shoot stuff!
  • D4: An episodic murder mystery from the crazy genius Swery 51. We already like it.
  • Dead Rising 3: Can you survive in a city overrun by bloodthistry zombies? Everything you see can be a weapon.
  • Fantasia: Music Evolved: A Disney motion controlled rhythm action game developed by Harmonix.
  • Forza Motorspot 5: The return of what many consider to be the best racing game series in the world today.
  • Halo 5: We know it's coming, but we don't know when... or anything else, really.
  • Killer Instinct: A free to play reboot of the old Rare fighting game.
  • Kinect Sports Rivals: More gesticulating wildly in front of a television in a weird pastiche of real sports.
  • LocoCycle: Get dragged along the desert by a sentient military motorcycle. Yep, it's pretty weird.
  • Project Spark: A strange mixture of world building and base defending using innovative voice control.
  • Quantum Break: The new game from Remedy which blends live action video with sections of gameplay.
  • Ryse: Son Of Rome: Historical hack and slash from Crytek set in ancient Rome.
  • Sunset Overdrive: An open world shooter from Insomniac Games, previously famous for their partnership with Sony.
  • Titanfall: A new sci-fi FPS IP from Respawn, a studio created by old Infinity Ward members.
  • Zoo Tycoon: Microsoft's classic zoo management strategy game comes to console.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Seriously, how is a fcking physical power button holding back the industry? more douchebaggery from MS :|

*i.imgur.com/J0j04Er.jpg

Cliffy B: Numbers Don’t Work to Allow Used Games, “Disc Based Day one $60 Model is Crumbling”

This guy does have a point, from a pure industry sense and not consumer satisfaction.

Not trying to be a fanboy or anything, but Sony isn't that kind of company, may be they did have similar plans, but not as idiotic and imposing as Microsoft's. MS is simply being american, spying on people, charging them based on that, idiots.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Vicky: Zoo Tycone is not an X1 exclusive. Apparently it is also coming out for X360 according to the wiki.

But I'd like to see the PC version. Given how games of it's kind tend to suck with controllers, I would be surprised if a PC version did not come out, even if some time later.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Xbox One-Supported Xbox Live countries listed

Does that mean if I import the console, I can't play the imported games from that region? Even if I make a foreign address account?

That would be greater than retarded. Basically M$ was doing it for the moolah, and now they don't even want my money :|

DISCLAIMER: Neither do I want, nor will I buy an X1. This is nothing more than a hypothesis.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Does that mean if I import the console, I can't play the imported games from that region? Even if I make a foreign address account?

That would be greater than retarded. Basically M$ was doing it for the moolah, and now they don't even want my money :|

DISCLAIMER: Neither do I want, nor will I buy an X1. This is nothing more than a hypothesis.

M$ was greedy first.Now they're Racist Greedy
No love for the Yellow man,The Brown Man and the Black Maan.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
M$ was greedy first.Now they're Racist Greedy
No love for the Yellow man,The Brown Man and the Black Maan.

Actually, they seem to hate the yellow man. After all, the crapsole will launch in India before it will in Japan.

I think many people will flood M$ (in India at least) with calls that their games are not working. After that expect multiple complaints in consumer forum.

Unless Microsoft uses the media here properly to make sure 99% of the console gamers here know that the internet is required for the console to function.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I think many people will flood M$ (in India at least) with calls that their games are not working. After that expect multiple complaints in consumer forum.

You mean to say that the indian gamers are not smart enough to know the xbone policies before buying the console?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Actually, they seem to hate the yellow man. After all, the crapsole will launch in India before it will in Japan.

Unless Microsoft uses the media here properly to make sure 99% of the console gamers here know that the internet is required for the console to function.

Xbox 360 is very much a fail in Japan.So you can understand why they don't want to launch it there.
I don't think M$ will give a crap about Advertising.People will know about the suckiness of the X bone here through word of mouth.
RandomPoorIndianTeenager said:
Abey Yaar! EksBoks mat le usko internet use karna padta hai games chaloo karne ke liye
RandomPoorIndianTeenager#2 said:
Theek hai yaar.Mai PS phor leta hoon.Usme to Multi-player free hai na
:lol: @ bold

Basically,a console's success in India depends on how fast it is Hacked.

You mean to say that the indian gamers are not smart enough to know the xbone policies before buying the console?

*Most Indian Gamers.
Like the people who are in college.The engineer kind who faps to things he cannot buy even if he gets 95%
The kind who studies so hard he forgets the world around him.

Okey.Thats a description of a Nerd.Sorry.
The typical indian gamer is a creature that plays CS,FIFA,NFS,GTA:SA and did i mention CS?
All Pirated.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

I said "many" didn't I? Like it or not, most Indian gamers will not bother to find out and won't learn it unless it is the hard way. I personally know many people who are like that.

I do expect many customers to argue at places like Planet M with the employees because they refuse to take the console back.

Top Bottom