The Dark Knight Rises

d3p

PowerHouse
Please go through the previous posts completely especially cyborg's to understand why i used that adjective.But if you want to watch a good movie then head over to must watch thread it has some good recommendations.

Dont know what you mean by that.But like i said this is not the thread.It will go offtopic.

Lol. I want to have some your recommendations, other than that thread full of 500+ pages. Also it should be absolute perfect movie in your terms.

Already we are talking offtopic ....please don't hesitate to post, who are those Indian actors, who excelled & proven better than Bale Crap..

Also don't drag this topic.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
@everyone who replied I have seen all nolan's films thats why i am bored to see the same bale from the prestige days.I never said he is a bad actor i just said he is like urmila in every RGV movie,like srk in almost every kjo movie.
No kindly dont misinterpret things.I never said srk is better than bale infact india has many actors who are better than both.But lets not go that far.For nolan's films yes they are good but its not like they are perfect.They are just better than average movies.

I respect your opinion.

But I honestly think that most people like to see great performances from the actors and not be worried if its the same set of actors (unless you are an actor and not included in that set).

I can think of Aamir Khan and Irrfan Khan from India when talking of good actors, but Morgan Freeman, Bale, Ledger, Oldman are amongst the best actors I've had the pleasure of watching.
Btw, Bale has changed countless times between Prestige and Batman - The machinist, and that other movie about boxing whose name I cant quite recall..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Oh no, he would complain that Christian Bale is too stale, and doesn't do all those super cool moves and that he lacks super awesome stammering ability SRK has :p LOL

No mate we should put the following:

"Ask srk to lose 30-35kgs for a role in one movie and again gain back all the weight and some more for another":p

*i.imgur.com/EFnOH.jpg

SRK will be like - *i.imgur.com/PnnCb.gif

:lol:

On a serious note bale puts pure dedication towards his work. Very few actors posses talent on par with that of bale.

cyborg47

Technomancer
and that other movie about boxing whose name I cant quite recall..

The Fighter, Bale stole the show in that movie, amazing performance!

@digifan, What the hell was with that comment on how Christopher Nolan looks? the man is unbelievably talented, why would you even..wait, were you like checking him out or anything? :p

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Btw, Bale has changed countless times between Prestige and Batman - The machinist, and that other movie about boxing whose name I cant quite recall..

"The Fighter" it is and bale plays the role of former welterweight boxing champion Dicky ecklund.
Scintillating performance by bale which overshadows mark wahlberg's performance. He also got an academy award for best supporting actor for that role. :)

I have watched most of his movies as well as nolan's. Each one brings something so new and different.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
LOL ..... The funniest TDKR thread Ever

IMDb :: Boards :: The Dark Knight Rises (2012) :: Let's wind the clocks back a year...

sorry to bump this thread.. but I want this link.. the original thread seems to be deleted :(.. can anyone find any archive of this thread?

Top Bottom