The Dark Knight Rises

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone not using Spoiler tags will get a week's ban now.

No questions asked and no warning whatsoever.

And yea, preview your post before posting.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. was there a post credit scene? DC based movies usually don't have post credit scenes.. only marvel does..

suyash_123

Techno Freak
My views for batman : Dark Knight Rises
1. The Plot is great (Until you don't have high expectation given by dark knight)
2. Villein : BANE : Is Perfect for Lots of action sequence in Movie ( but loses against Joker's Ridiculous / freaky mind games)
3. Movie has all the twist and tweaks as Nolan Movie are....
4. Some Parts of movie are not easy to digest (like Bane throws Wayne to that abandoned well, and when Wayne comes out of it,how he reaches Gotham : as no one can come in or out ??? )...... also some more like : Wayne got his Legs disabled, just got it back to powerful by a small leg device??? and back to action !!
6. IF you Don't Look at This minor things while watching movie .. you will definately enjoy Movie.. thus just watch and accept what they are showing and enjoy (think later :p )
7. AS Always : Nolan Movies had twisted and Puzzled end (mysterious climax!!)

Thus my suggestion is Just Buy tickets and Enjoy show as soon as Possible :D

(Note : this movie is way Better then Spider man and Superman Movies...
i regret watching Spider-man (amazing one) in Multiplex (which was defiantly not a amazing :p :p :p )

Last edited:
OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Do not mention that there's a mysterious climax. :D It will make people doubtful... and most of 'em will end up guessing it.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Yes , BB excellent story.. TDK - Joker stole the show. TDKR - Fall and Rise of Batman

I too agree this!!!

Joker's was the BEST Villein In dark Knight series...
He continuously Played with Batman like a Toy for a KID....
There was absolutely No Stopping to his destruction of City and Batman...

There was not a Single sec in DARK Knight which was Slow-paced or Descriptive or Boring...

In this part "Dark knight rises" there where some times when it was looking slow paced or more elaborating ...

Also in this Movie there are some parts which is not easy to digest But dark knight was made more perfectly
But this is the BEST end it could EVER had to a WONDERFUL Series "Dark Knight"

(As per my views !!!! : it may vary :p )

^^ use spoiler :p

thanks to remind me....

Top Bottom