The Dark Knight Rises

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
how is the movie is it comparable to The Amazing Spiderman?

Rate this movie please:

Action Sequences : /10
Story line: /10
Acting: /10
Cinematography: /10
Special Effects: /10
Emotional Imapct: /10

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, did you watch I Saw the Devil ? I can probably suggest many.
yes, I have seen that. :p

It's not about pinpointing and examples lol..

Rate this movie please:

you insult ze Batman?

Krow

Crowman

Rate this movie please:

Not to be compared at all. Really lame questions to be frank.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
This movie rapes Avengers. Avengers was entertaining. But TDKR is more than a film.

Batman is more realistic than any other super-hero.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ I agree with you.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES is real entertainment. I'm sure it gonna bag few academy awards.

Nolan Sir : Hat's off to you & your movies.

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
The movie is amazing and for me this whole batman series is the best superhero movie ever made, I like all the parts but my favorite is the DARK KNIGHT, I just love the JOKER act, WHY SO SERIOUS.............:whistleblower:. But overall DARK KNIGHT RISES is also a fantastic movie. Take a bow NOLAN :goodjob:.....:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyways, my dark knight shall always remain risen for Marion Cotillard.

shashankm

I reign hell..
@shashankm : Maybe superhero movies aren't your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that...
OMFG! You just nailed it bro...yup super hero movies are my tertiary choices! They don't generally excite a low life like me still there were some movies which I liked such as V for vendetta, constantine, mask, matrix, hulk, 300 but these lots seem way too over the top!

Then again, I wonder what were you expecting when you called it cliche'd, isn't every comicbook super hero movie about saving whatever he/she values? atleast Batman wasn't just 'saving people', he already has a $hit load of problems for himself.
Let me tell you what, I would've loved this movie if it was more like walking down in sunset then god damned rising from grave type and beat the crap out of bad boys! Nolan no doubt presented a wonderful plot but then binding wasn't too well of the several parts!
What about Batman Begins? Watched it?
Yup. Average as well..:|

you guys enjoy while I dig out another IMDB rated movie for this weekend!

cyborg47

Technomancer
OMFG! You just nailed it bro...yup super hero movies are my tertiary choices! They don't generally excite a low life like me still there were some movies which I liked such as V for vendetta, constantine, mask, matrix, hulk, 300 but these lots seem way too over the top!

Let me tell you what, I would've loved this movie if it was more like walking down in sunset then god damned rising from grave type and beat the crap out of bad boys! Nolan no doubt presented a wonderful plot but then binding wasn't too well of the several parts!

Yup. Average as well..:|

you guys enjoy while I dig out another IMDB rated movie for this weekend!

Mask huh...okay.

rupam91

Broken In
Yes I am the fan of Nolan's batman and Avengers....seen the 1st show of both and enjoyed a lot...TDKR is another epic by Nolan....but sorry i am not spidy fan..

but i have something to say...Bane's voice did'nt match his personality and he sounded lyk scooby doo...& Miranda's charecter was not believble for me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom