The Dark Knight Rises

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I have 3 tickets booked for 4 different shows each. :D

1. I booked @ PVR 10:00 AM show. Saw the confirmation message. It was in Hindi. I was like Fuuuuuu... Done Through tele-booking.

2. Then booked tickets for 10:20 PM Show @ PVR (English).

10:20 PM was an awkward timing. My friend lives quite far. And the movie will end after 1. He refused. By that time, only 1 English show was there.
After 6 pm, booking for Satyam Cineplexes opened as well.

3. So my friend booked tickets for 12:00 noon Show. And we got 6th row from top. Done through tele-booking.

6th row from top was ridiculous.

4. So I booked tickets online. 2nd row from the top.

Finally: The Dark Knight Rises @ 12 noon tomorrow. :D (and I have 9 spare tickets as backup)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^
Ssshhh. Going to tell you a little secret today...
(not related to the movie)

For your information, the best seats are the ones which are in the absolute center of the hall. It provides the most awesome sound experience. Personally felt. It's spine chilling.
And screen also don't look too far from the absolute center seats. So it's the best.

;)

aaruni

The Linux Guy
^^
Ssshhh. Going to tell you a little secret today...
(not related to the movie)

For your information, the best seats are the ones which are in the absolute center of the hall. It provides the most awesome sound experience. Personally felt. It's spine chilling.
And screen also don't look too far from the absolute center seats. So it's the best.

;)

True Story

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Oh :(
Never paid attention to it before. Will keep that in mind when I watch this movie for the second time :D

Ironman

In the zone
Bruce becomes rich coz of his Father & his kindness.

Stark is a big tyme jerk like his father. Guns, ammos, WWII made this guys...

Whats the end game : Both inherited their fathers Wealth Regardless of what business they are in

PS Yes Bruce is Kind ! :-D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
for those going for the movie today..pls let me know if they are premiering the man of steel trailer today as well because there is confirmation that the trailer will be shown in U.S,Australia,U.K,South east asia etc...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
1:15 pm for me.

Friend didn't agree on the 10 am show.

Remember one thing.... spoilers should be in [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tag.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Any one not testing their spoilers after this post, is going to get a 2 day ban. So please test and post.

pratik385

In the zone
TDKR is not officially 3D, right?

Yes, The Dark Knight Rises is not in 3D.

1:15 pm for me.

Friend didn't agree on the 10 am show.

Remember one thing.... spoilers should be in [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tag.

Any one not testing their spoilers after this post, is going to get a 2 day ban. So please test and post.

Thank you :)
I was afraid coz few guys even posted reviews here :/

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Reviews are fine:
The movie is great, but lacks in plot and storyline...

This is not:
And then Batman and Catwoman get into a love angle....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Going for SAT evening show. Could have gone on FRI but the payment gateway was not accessible from office. :(

And it's not 3D? Oh, dear. :|

Usui1811

uıɐƃɐ ʇou 'ʇıɥs ɥo
So did anyone watch it ? I know I am asking this question quite early, but well I want to know the early views of people who just watched it.

Top Bottom