The Dark Knight Rises

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
The reason why I rate Nolan is not because of these big budget movies. He has proven himself before with movies made on small budget. Then he stepped up. Great filmmaker.

Great? Nolan is a f-ing nutjob! In fact, both Nolan brothers are, I guess! I had to see Memento at least 5 or 6 times before I even began to get what the f was happening! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Had Kubrick and Basterd-tino :wink: not taken up directing, Nolan could very well have been "the" greatest director of all time!

Most "series" movies tend to hit the peak with the first or second of the series - For Nolan's (and our) sake, I hope TDKR surpasses TDK!

pratik385

In the zone
The atmosphere which Nolan creates in his movies is so much better than anyone else, i think thats the most important factor. How to tell the tale. From Insomnia to The Dark knight he just goes on setting benchmarks. His team is truely great. The music of Hans zimmer is just extraordinary and his bro too. His movies star cast are also genius. Nolan movie always has a different approach. Momento and Inception were pure classics. I dont know how can he make such movies. Heres my list of fav. Nolan movies, yes everyone of it is really great and has different story

1.Inception
2.Momento
3.Batman series
4.Insomnia

Havent seen Following :/

And my Fav. character has to be The Joker by Heath Ledger. He tried really hard, was alone for 2 months just to perfect psycho persona of Joker. He showed Chris 3, im not sure about the number, different approach of Joker. His chaotic interpretation then accepted by Nolan. Hats off for both of them...

trublu

Ta da !
Guys, don't forget The Prestige. Absolute masterpiece.

People who don't know Nolan (are there any? ) should watch The Prestige to get a hint of what this guy is capable of.:clap2:

noob

Cyborg Agent
who the F-u -C -K here deletes my replies ? Yesterday I posted "Nolan is god and movie is all about story telling" i cant see it today. :/

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
who the F-u -C -K here deletes my replies ? Yesterday I posted "Nolan is god and movie is all about story telling" i cant see it today. :/
why do you think you had posted here? Because you never did.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Guys, don't forget The Prestige. Absolute masterpiece.

People who don't know Nolan (are there any? ) should watch The Prestige to get a hint of what this guy is capable of.:clap2:

ohh..wow..I have seen Prestige long back...loved it...didn't know it was Nolan's creation...amazing movie!!! and it seems Christian Bale is his favorite

d3p

PowerHouse
Few Good & major hits of Cristian Bale..

His childhood..

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7a/Ch_Bale_02.jpg/450px-Ch_Bale_02.jpg

in Equilibrium - 2002

*anotherplotdevice.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/equilibrium.jpg

in Batman Begins - 2005

*sedatedworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/christian-bale-the-dark-knight.gif

in The Prestige - 2006

*cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2006/10/hugh-jackman-christian-bale-premiere.jpg

in Terminator Salvation - 2009

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YS_qwCigA8A/TY6xSQbC7CI/AAAAAAAAAHI/jxQepj7k8FY/christianterminatorsalvation.jpg

in The Fighter - 2010

*screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/The-Fighter-Christian-Bale-and-Wahlberg-20-10-10-kc.jpg

Have a look at the above picture once more....Amazing talent, this guy got. Also nicely he adopts the character required as in the story.

abhidev

Human Spambot
extreme adaptation in 'The Machinist'

*24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqgsy1WEnA1qfyty1o1_250.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

You posted it here.

View the single post here.

Nobody deleted your post. Double check your statistics before blaming rudely mate.

Flashbacks..
Talia-Al-Ghul will be there ;)

Ras-al-ghul can use the lazzarus pits to resurrect himself. It won't be surprising to see him back in this movie.

Top Bottom