Trailer 2

[YOUTUBE]IJ0l_tN6KN0[/YOUTUBE]

Trailer 3

[YOUTUBE]g8evyE9TuYk[/YOUTUBE]

TV Spots

[YOUTUBE]_o4eeDDN_zA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zN9KhqQgAec[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jZgS47ZRsiE[/YOUTUBE]

Prologue (This was screened in theatres during MI4)

[YOUTUBE]bWQFp9pZ5_A[/YOUTUBE]

The wait is almost over. :bananana:

Pre-book Your Tickets Now. :D

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
*media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3e0nyJ5Qt1r5njkm.png

The only movie I'm excited for this year :D
And Man of Steel for next year.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Can someone explain me what was the connection between Ras'al Ghul and Bane in the comics?

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Have never read the comics :'(. But i have seen both the movies - Batman Begins, and the Dark Knight. I don't know anything about Bane.....

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
In the comics...

Bane spent most of his childhood in prison.
He went under an experiment which had killed all others. He did not die. But he has to take the drug (venom) every 12 hours through that mask you see. As a result of the drug he is very strong. The venom give him enormous powers. He is the one who 'broke the bat' (broke batman's back). He knows about batman's true identity as well.

One of the best villains of all time.

Alok

Adventurer
I was not in any fan connection with Batman , but then i played Arkham Asylum. Really i enjoyed so much and he became one of my fav heroes. Then i watched both Batman Begins and Dark Knight and became a fan..
As for Bane i know him due to Arkham Asylum.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
one thing i want to say here, im eagerly waiting for this movie because it has been directed by CHRISTOPHER NOLAN ;) im his hardcore fan esp. loved his masterpiece INCEPTION :razz:

trublu

Ta da !
After Avengers, this is the only other movie I am excited for this year. I won't be able to go to Hyderabad to watch it in IMAX :( but doesn't matter...I watched a super-crap "print" of TDK when it came out..just for the sake of watching it..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The reason why I rate Nolan is not because of these big budget movies. He has proven himself before with movies made on small budget. Then he stepped up. Great filmmaker.

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm taking a day off for this movie :D

And my frd is going to Imax cinemas, Hyderabad from Chennai for this movie but I couldn't :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
He's on story and production for Man of steel too(directed by Zack Snyder), EXCITED!! But I'm shocked the filming was already finished and it will be in post production for about a year! Wonder how good the effects will be :D

I'm taking a day off for this movie :D

And my frd is going to Imax cinemas, Hyderabad from Chennai for this movie but I couldn't :(

No IMAX screen in Chennai!? :O

Top Bottom