The Cricket Channel

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Test cricket is real cricket. I can foresee retarded Team BCCI fans celebrating like no end if we win 5-0. But the fact is, Indian pitches are flat and suck. Still waiting for the customary average boosting test series at home.

Good to see young players performing though. Jadeja is a different player now and Rahane has good potential.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Test cricket is real cricket. I can foresee retarded Team BCCI fans celebrating like no end if we win 5-0. But the fact is, Indian pitches are flat and suck. Still waiting for the customary average boosting test series at home.

Good to see young players performing though. Jadeja is a different player now and Rahane has good potential.

+1 to bolder part. Indian cricket team always tend to get over those overseas tour by winning big in India, and as we all know public memory is very sort. 2-3 good performance, and they will forget previous continuous bad performance.

azzu

AJJU
he fact is, Indian pitches are flat and suck.
The real fact is , All the Asian Pitches are similar ..
u cant change something that is geographical ..

English people r accustomed to their and Indians to their(our)..

it wud b interesting if we could see how they perform on a neutral venue though.

eager to see how AAron performs in the future.(if he is picked for further series)

Krow

Crowman
Winning matters. They make pitches suited to their bowlers. Even their spinners couldn't perform well on 'spin-friendly' tracks.

sujoyp

Grand Master
but openers played well today...both sehwag and gambhir practicing for next ODI series in Australia :D

Dont worry WI will be all out in 200 run and we will win ;)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
but openers played well today...both sehwag and gambhir practicing for next ODI series in Australia :D

Dont worry WI will be all out in 200 run and we will win ;)

200+the lead..will take it to 300+ & india has been struggling to score even 300

sujoyp

Grand Master
they have just 120 runs lead right now and we already got 2 of there wicket...tomorrow they will get all out and we will have 2 days to chase it :D My Predictions

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The type of start India get is crucial. If Sehwag is dismissed for a very low score it will be difficult. A lot depends on Dravid too

I am pretty sure they will be dismissed today.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup now that we need just 125 runs more and all big players like tendulkar, dravid, laxman r there...we will win for sure ;)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
This test match is getting boring.. Ultra slow batting. After Sehwag was dismissed, run rate was merely ~2. I'm wondering why? Are they afraid of this WI bowling attack? :unsure:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@d6bmg but we still have 2 days left...y take the risk...we have seen batting collapse in both indian inning and west indies inning....better play dravid style and win for sure

Top Bottom