The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

kaz

right here
Re: Mobile Buyer's Guide

Will launch on 15th
Mi India
Xiaomi Mi3 With 5-Inch Display, Snapdragon 800 SoC Launched at Rs. 14,999 | NDTV Gadgets
Xiaomi introduces Mi3 Android smartphone in India for Rs 14999 and with great features
China's Xiaomi launches first smartphone in India at Rs 14,999 - The Economic Times
Xiaomi makes big India debut with Mi3: Just Rs 14,999 for a Snapdragon 800 beast - Tech2

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Will launch on 15th
Mi India
Xiaomi Mi3 With 5-Inch Display, Snapdragon 800 SoC Launched at Rs. 14,999 | NDTV Gadgets
Xiaomi introduces Mi3 Android smartphone in India for Rs 14999 and with great features
China's Xiaomi launches first smartphone in India at Rs 14,999 - The Economic Times
Xiaomi makes big India debut with Mi3: Just Rs 14,999 for a Snapdragon 800 beast - Tech2

thanks for the links i thought it came here.....

kaz

right here

they should have mentioned it in launch so that buyers can have trust and could have attracted many early adopters
Yup!!!! And their site shows no information regarding their service center and other contact details....Hopefully they will update it when the phone gets listed on Flipkart (I heard that Flipkart will be selling these)

+1 to this.
What about after sales?
I heard MiUi is very laggy :|
i have used ported GB version of MiUi...And yes it was heavily themed, but looked nice :)
With all manufacturers adopting to a lighter skin, hopefully this would not be the same old one....

May be people who have used recent builds of MiUi on their devices would be able to tell this better....I have seen one gaming review of the device and believe me it has no lags and graphics are the highest possible (what else do we expect from Snapdragon 800 and Adreno 330 :D) Need to checkout some more reviews on youtube...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Yup!!!! And their site shows no information regarding their service center and other contact details....Hopefully they will update it when the phone gets listed on Flipkart (I heard that Flipkart will be selling these)

i have used ported GB version of MiUi...And yes it was heavily themed, but looked nice :)
With all manufacturers adopting to a lighter skin, hopefully this would not be the same old one....

May be people who have used recent builds of MiUi on their devices would be able to tell this better....I have seen one gaming review of the device and believe me it has no lags and graphics are the highest possible (what else do we expect from Snapdragon 800 and Adreno 330 :D) Need to checkout some more reviews on youtube...

MIUI is one of the most beautifully optimised UI after Moto and HTC's!
Eventually designed for Chinese!
You can easily root the phone and install Greenify!

silicon_fusion

Journeyman

Hi guys,

From the past 3+ years i was using Andriod (thanks to XDA developers for number of customize roms ) . Now i have decided to move to IOS.
2 days back placed a order for Iphone 5c from snapdeal which cost me arund 32650.

kaz

right here

wow!! great [MENTION=70138]silicon_fusion[/MENTION]
Do share your views on "Android vs iOS"

Top Bottom