The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

andy_65_in

Padawan
Can dual SIM adaptors which help add SD card be used in redmi note 5..I've brought that phone.the phone doesn't have a dedicated SD slot

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Can dual SIM adaptors which help add SD card be used in redmi note 5..I've brought that phone.the phone doesn't have a dedicated SD slot
Yes you can use on sim extender or adaptor..
On Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro.

I tried on both.

But on note 5 pro, that sim extender/adaptor covers camera.. 1st check and then buy long size adaptor.

But you don't need one 55 GB is enough.. no need for memory card..

Consider buying Zenfone..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yes you can use on sim extender or adaptor..
On Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro.

I tried on both.

But on note 5 pro, that sim extender/adaptor covers camera.. 1st check and then buy long size adaptor.

But you don't need one 55 GB is enough.. no need for memory card..

Consider buying Zenfone..
He has bought the phone. As expected, he did what nobody would've recommended him to do.

ankushv

Journeyman
The problem is that with Samsung they miss out on a lot of sensors on the low end models of their phones .
Most of them don't even have a simple ambient light sensor for the auto brightness feature to work .
If one decides to buy a Samsung then one must stick to its flagship phones only.
Their quad hd amoled displays are a class above most other phones .
Once you start using amoled screens , IPS LCD seems like a downgrade to me . My personal opinion after currently owning several Samsung flagship phones from the time of the galaxy note 1 .

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, Samsung removes many features in low end phones to reduce cost.
And they include those features in High-End to charge exorbitant price

For my Wife. She is currently using Redmi note 4. Why do you hate Samsung ?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Low-end Samsung phones are bad. I'd say any phone other than their flagships aren't worth buying, even mid-range ones like A6, A8, etc. I allowed my father to buy a Samsung C7 Pro for 25k a year ago even though I know its a shit phone just because he won't get a Chinese phone.

I have used Samsung flagships & own one (S8), those are really great phones (unless you love stock android).

I think RN4 is good enough for another year or so. Get her a new phone after that. If you want one now, look at Redmi Note 5 Pro & Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, with RN5 Pro being better among them.

Wait for Nokia X6 rumored to be launched at 15k or so, if you want a better brand.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Low-end Samsung phones are bad. I'd say any phone other than their flagships aren't worth buying, even mid-range ones like A6, A8, etc. I allowed my father to buy a Samsung C7 Pro for 25k a year ago even though I know its a shit phone just because he won't get a Chinese phone.

I have used Samsung flagships & own one (S8), those are really great phones (unless you love stock android).

I think RN4 is good enough for another year or so. Get her a new phone after that. If you want one now, look at Redmi Note 5 Pro & Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, with RN5 Pro being better among them.

Wait for Nokia X6 rumored to be launched at 15k or so, if you want a better brand.
Thanks, RN4 is doing a great job. She can wait for another year. This year I'm planning to get a i5 laptop.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Can anyone please suggest micro USB cable for Redmi Note 4?
Compatible with Turbocharger and quick charger
Also breaded if possible..

*www.amazon.in/Rugged-Extra-Tough-Unbreakable-Braided/dp/B0789LZTCJ/

*www.amazon.in/Mivi-Braided-Charging-Samsung-smartphones/dp/B06XTV5KZJ/

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Can anyone please suggest micro USB cable for Redmi Note 4?
Compatible with Turbocharger and quick charger
Also breaded if possible..

*www.amazon.in/Rugged-Extra-Tough-Unbreakable-Braided/dp/B0789LZTCJ/

*www.amazon.in/Mivi-Braided-Charging-Samsung-smartphones/dp/B06XTV5KZJ/
Anyone??

Top Bottom