The Bourne Ultimatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Just saw this movie and its awesome .. paisa wasool movie ... nice action .... really smart script .... there are quite a few scenes where u will laugh at the smartness shown by the protege played by mat dmaon ... stuff he does in the movie is amazing .... u dont get bored in the script the movie maintians a nice flow not too fast nor too slow ... but watch it in a theatre not being accompanied by ur better half else u will miss the fun :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
But watch it only if you've watched the other Bourne movies (Both Identity and Supremacy). Cause else you wouldn't enjoy this as much!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Bourne Ultimatum
The third of installment of Bourne Series is no doubt the best of all. The action, car chases , the suspenses and the beautiful Julia Stiles makes this film great. The movie has a good story(which is for you to see :) ) and a great ending. Bourne Ultimatum moves at a real breakneck pace and there's hardly a minute when the film is dragged. The action scenes and chases are good. But my only(and a big) complaint with the film is its Shaky Camera effect. At times it'll divert you from the main scene and other times it'll make you feel nausea. Although it differs from ppl to ppl. One of my friend didn't face any problem while other slept. I honestly hated this effect and film would've been better without this.
But in the end its a great watch and you'll come outta hall with a satisfactory (and a shacked) feeling.And yeah, Matt Demon rocked :)) :)) A real badass

Rating : 3.5 / 5

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well in that case see this 1 on theater and then see the other 2 ... its the same thing :) ... ya agree with eggman the end is just icing on the cake ... every 1 in the theater is like o cool until it says the body wasnt found and then the whole theater actually smiles :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Charan, watch the earlier two first, they're equally awesome and would make you enjoy this more in the theater. :) Or even in the comfort of your couch, for that matter. ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Guys if you found the movie great then you will be absolutely delighted by the books.Must read books if you have time but I promise if you start the books than you wont be able to put them down.

BTW I saw all the three movies and this series just kept getting better unlike other series like ocean's.Maybe a fourth unofficial(cos it was not written by the original author) book will also be made into a movie considering the type of success this movie is getting.The fourth book is called 'the bourne inheritance'.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The_Devil_Himself said:
Guys if you found the movie great then you will be absolutely delighted by the books.Must read books if you have time but I promise if you start the books than you wont be able to put them down.
Yeah true. And the stories of all films and books are entirely different, except name and Bourne loses mem, nothing is same. NOTHING............read it

pannaguma

Turn The Page
i dont know why, but i differ with you all. although ultimatum was best movie in the series. i felt that the entire three movie series was crap. the plot itself is very loose to make three movies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
QwertyManiac said:
Charan, watch the earlier two first, they're equally awesome and would make you enjoy this more in the theater. :) Or even in the comfort of your couch, for that matter. ;)

Time for me to buy the DVD :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Seen all 3 movies, discipline like his is something to admire. They don't do things at random

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the coolest dialogue of the movie is when matt damon asks the other hitman as to does he even know why does he have to kill him :lol:

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
my favourite scene

in Second movie ..Supremacy....

1) Pamela (Anderson) Landy : What if I can't find her?
Jason Bourne: It's easy. She's standing right next to you.
[Pam Stunned]

Similarly

Get some rest Pam, you look tired. @ the End [Again she is stunned]
2)[When He Enters Abott place & Puts a gun to his Head]
Jason Bourne: She wouldn't want me to.
Jason Bourne: That's the only reason you're alive.

& in Ultimatum

Albert : You're no longer David Webb. From now on you are known as Jason Bourne. Welcome to the program.

Agent: Sir he drove off the roof.
Noah : What?
Agent: He drove off the roof

Vyasram

The pWnster
Bourne: Where are you?
Vosen: In my office.
Bourne: I doubt that. If you were, we would be having this conversation face to face

^^ this is the best one

anyway best movie of the year so far

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Vyasram said:
Bourne: Where are you?
Vosen: In my office.
Bourne: I doubt that. If you were, we would be having this conversation face to face

^^ this is the best one
well ya they both are the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom