The BOARD students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linear Programming is a joke. Linear Programming, Probability, Differential Equations, Inverse Trignometry, Matrices&Determinants, Areas Under Curves, Application of differentials and Continuity&Differentiability are designed to help you get good marks.

Its Intergration which you need to watch out for if you are talking about SCREWING questions.

And yeah, Vectors and 3D have too many formulas to remember, and thats kinda pwning me at the moment.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Linear Programming is a joke. Linear Programming, Probability, Differential Equations, Inverse Trignometry, Matrices&Determinants, Areas Under Curves, Application of differentials and Continuity&Differentiability are designed to help you get good marks.

Its Intergration which you need to watch out for if you are talking about SCREWING questions.

And yeah, Vectors and 3D have too many formulas to remember, and thats kinda pwning me at the moment.

Probability is the most difficult and wraps up whole 10 marks in the question paper. 3D today completed and yes LPP is left for revision.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
probabilitiy is easy excpet for the bernoulli trail thing. completed lp in 5 minutes today.doing differentiation now that too is easy.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
english fuked up , afaik i wrote sciencerly spelling wrong in letter , and cant get answer of 2nd part of julious caeser

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
Chemisty :- Worte full of 70 marks , expecting 66-70
Physics : - Also wrote full in this i.e 70 but there were 14 diagrams , i drawn all but am not good at drawing , so expecting 63-70 .

Maths :- Got everything prepared on 15th , completed 5 evergreen sample papers with average 94 .

Completed three cbse sample papers ,

2nd and 3rd paper was not that easy but wasn't time taking , so finished in 2:30 hrs.

but here comes the boom , sample paper set 1 , omg all easy questions but ! lengthy !!!!!!

all questions are lengthy especially the graph in the c section , omg !

took 3 hrs exact but got a sad 89 :( .

Man i am looking if the maths paper would go nice on 21st .
man i am always bad at calculations , i know every concept every theory , but i always get marks deducted for some minor calculation mistake !! just like one

ahhhh but not bad for the college , we get calculator for the exams , lol !!

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^^ Man you are brilliant. I am fearing Physics marks only. I get only 34(in 70) on counting alongwith step marks. lol

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
^^^ Man you are brilliant. I am fearing Physics marks only. I get only 34(in 70) on counting alongwith step marks. lol

thats not the case , i didn't studied well till october . But in nov , dec and january i worked really hard . I even disconnected my internet connection for this!

And am happy about the marks but i really wanna go into iit,aieee or vit .

I used d.C pandey for physics , ncert for maths and arihant for physical , organic and inorganic .

I wish i clear comptetition this year and get a decent college .

I am so addicted to computers and have a vast knowledge in it . My neighbour bhaiya in australia in software engineering told me why are you preparing for competition , you have such a brilliant knowledge you can prepare for 3 years courses and then move on . But i told him i wanted to enjoy good 4 years of college life in prestigious institutes .

But in nov i felt my computer knowledge is a waste ! As college ask PCM, even if i want CS , they wont give it untill i scored in PCM .

you know i have a deep feeling for those who are excellent at computers and average on pcm , as they invest their time on pc to learn .But in india its useless , education system is ****ed up .Thats why i had to decide to leave computers for some months and get good in pcm . Now i am really good in it and am enjoying that i am good both in pcm an computers .

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
thats not the case , i didn't studied well till october . But in nov , dec and january i worked really hard . I even disconnected my internet connection for this!

And am happy about the marks but i really wanna go into iit,aieee or vit .

I used d.C pandey for physics , ncert for maths and arihant for physical , organic and inorganic .

I wish i clear comptetition this year and get a decent college .

I am so addicted to computers and have a vast knowledge in it . My neighbour bhaiya in australia in software engineering told me why are you preparing for competition , you have such a brilliant knowledge you can prepare for 3 years courses and then move on . But i told him i wanted to enjoy good 4 years of college life in prestigious institutes .

But in nov i felt my computer knowledge is a waste ! As college ask PCM, even if i want CS , they wont give it untill i scored in PCM .

you know i have a deep feeling for those who are excellent at computers and average on pcm , as they invest their time on pc to learn .But in india its useless , education system is ****ed up .Thats why i had to decide to leave computers for some months and get good in pcm . Now i am really good in it and am enjoying that i am good both in pcm an computers .

Did you find the Physics paper tough? And do they give step marks in theory questions. Please tell.... I am really fearing that.:cry:

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
Did you find the Physics paper tough? And do they give step marks in theory questions. Please tell.... I am really fearing that.:cry:

well i didn't find it tough , but sure it was lengthy .

Dont worry there are a lot of step marking . You will not phail ! (fail) . Even the guys 3-5 below the pass marks are made pass by teachers . If atleast u have attempted , u will get 30 above sure .

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I have not attempted only 8 marks or so and others all are attempted but there only 50% correct. Thankyou very much for your kind words and reply.:smile:

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
And tomorrow is maths . I want the best in it . Beware it sure would be lengthy ! So start fast from the begining .

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
really waiting for tomorrow's exam, done the best i could. almost all exams this time were easy but lengthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom