The BOARD students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got screwed in MCQ. Expecting around 15/20. Ownd bad! 90 laane ke sapne toot gaye:(
50 in Theory +20 in practicals + 15 or so in MCQ. About 80-85. Pwnd!

GeekyBoy

In the zone
MCQ went pretty good. I'm havin a problem in this question (Q30)

*img24.imageshack.us/img24/4590/imgyhd.th.jpg

I've marked it option 4. Is it ok ?

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Noobs for giving question outta syllabus.
Noobs for putting so much pressure on the students.
Noobs for having Social Science and Maths practicals.
Noobs for not wrapping the exams up quicky.
What not?

Noobs for giving question outta syllabus.

Just because it wasnt given by ur teacher in your notes..doesnt mean that u should not read the textbook..You spend too much time reading other reference books but dont even bother to read the textbook properly first..

Noobs for putting so much pressure on the students.

I Agree with this point..

Noobs for having Social Science and Maths practicals.

It is actually good..why dont you like it? Its much better because the crammers who just cram all the ques answers cant get full marks in that..You dont want practicals becoz u just want to cram all the theory and write the exams?? WHATS the use of theory in the real world? Practical Knowledge along with theory is equally important and hence required.These practicals are more important than the theory

Noobs for not wrapping the exams up quicky.
Well,see if they finish up the exams in 1 week and not giving any holidays for rest/revision then u will complain again..so whats wrong in having holidays for rest?

This is my opinion on board exams...(btw I am just in 10th now :D my board xam is nxt yr)

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Just because it wasnt given by ur teacher in your notes..doesnt mean that u should not read the textbook.
EVen after reading the textbook ten times, I didn't find "nastic" or "curvature" movements to be frank.

I agree with the rest of what u've written though.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
CBSE is bullcrap. PERIOD.
My 10th classes started from last month...Its just about the same as 9th just some few new concepts in science and maths thats all...but I wonder why is this 10th over hyped?

And if u compare,all the ICSE/CBSE/state boards have the same syllabus just the pattern of teaching changes..being a CBSE student I dont think CBSE is bad..I read few ICSE textbooks and there is literally little difference and only the pattern of teaching is different.Just one more good thing in ICSE is that english literature is better than cbse..

EVen after reading the textbook ten times, I didn't find "nastic" or "curvature" movements to be frank.
hmm can you please give me more details on the question and subject? I'll try to find the answer :)

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
why is this 10th over hyped?
Absolutely, some people go crazy when they hear, "oh, class X, beta khoob padna."
Your life doesn't end when u r a board student. NCERT and CBSE have (un)willingly made boards a big burden and boar on the students.

Boards? OMG!! WTF the world has come to an end!! :Buildings collapse,people scream,kids pee in their pants OMG OMG! - Boards in India.

Even the doodhwala and drivers don't miss out on a chance. When I used to go to give my boards exams with the driver he always asked which paper,how,when,who and all the W's even if he had no idea what I'm talking.

During boards I was fed up of people asking the same old irritating questions again. How's the preparation going,how are exams going,I mean what the fu(k!
Even now I'm scared to meet people!

Crazykiller

Banned
its true that curvature movements are not there. But th Nastic movements were there in NCERT.
But my teacher gave both in notes so my question is correct :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Boards? OMG!! WTF the world has come to an end!! :Buildings collapse,people scream,kids pee in their pants OMG OMG! - Boards in India.

Even the doodhwala and drivers don't miss out on a chance. When I used to go to give my boards exams with the driver he always asked which paper,how,when,who and all the W's even if he had no idea what I'm talking.

During boards I was fed up of people asking the same old irritating questions again. How's the preparation going,how are exams going,I mean what the fu(k!
Even now I'm scared to meet people!
+1
Posted again:
Any1 giving VMC enterance? If yes plz tell me how to prepare for it.
Are there any books where i can find VMC lvl Maths.
The other two parts are easy(Data Handling and Common Sense Sections).
I just gave a 100 mark paper on these subjects in JSTSE

Last edited:
Jinkies!!!!!

How waz MCQ? By far, the thoughest Class X Board paper seriously.

Got screwed in MCQ. Expecting around 15/20. Ownd bad! 90 laane ke sapne toot gaye:(
50 in Theory +20 in practicals + 15 or so in MCQ. About 80-85. Pwnd!

MCQ went pretty good. I'm havin a problem in this question (Q30)

*img24.imageshack.us/img24/4590/imgyhd.th.jpg

I've marked it option 4. Is it ok ?

In my year, 2 years back, mcq was ajoke for me and a few friends. we called it the pIknIk eX@m. The challenge was not to get all answers right but finish paper fastest. I had the best time of 5 minutes :grin:

All because I and a handful of friends were used to writing National Science Olympiad, National Cyber Olympiad, AMTI Mathematics Olympiad, Green Olympiad and National Biotechnology Olympiad, all of which I got school 1st rank and a notable state and country rank. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom