The Blogger's Thread

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Awesome name. Nice start. Now just make a habit of writing 'atleast' one post a month. :p

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You sure write very long blogs.... but it's perfect for any serious traveler out there!!
I am glad you are enjoying your adventures!

swatkat

Technomancer
I used to blog about malware, rogue antivirus, rootkits, Windows security etc. But stopped it back in 2010. Hopefully I'll be able to start blogging again.

- - - Updated - - -

Superb blog [MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION]. Liked the detailed trip reports.

Hrishi

I used to blog about malware, rogue antivirus, rootkits, Windows security etc. But stopped it back in 2010. Hopefully I'll be able to start blogging again.

- - - Updated - - -

Superb blog [MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION]. Liked the detailed trip reports.
You from Information Security?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You sure write very long blogs.... but it's perfect for any serious traveler out there!!
I am glad you are enjoying your adventures!

Yes I know I always make it TL;DR kind!! But that's the niche I'm targetting. There are thousands and thousands of travel bloggers out there and 90% of them write crisp informative blog which is sometimes no help to actual travellers who are planning to travel to that destination. They differentiate themselves as backpackers, budget travellers, family travel, luxury travel etc.

So I'm targetting budget travellers with all the information from everything that needs to be understand to hotel, car etc. so they can actually be benefited with these.

But yes I do agree that I loose thousands of potential readers who may like this but ends up skipping because of long reads.

Not sure what should I do :p But yes I'm enjoying this :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I started a new blog here: The Pandemonium | by Desmond David

Haven't posted anything much yet, just one post for now. That too a writing prompt I had submitted on reddit.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I started a new blog here: The Pandemonium | by Desmond David

Haven't posted anything much yet, just one post for now. That too a writing prompt I had submitted on reddit.
I remember that story you wrote for reddit WritingPrompt. Did it get any upvotes?
Awaiting for your writeup on different and any topics.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I remember that story you wrote for reddit WritingPrompt. Did it get any upvotes?
Awaiting for your writeup on different and any topics.
7 points.
Original link: [WP] Planet Earth reached the point of no longer being safely habitable. Almost all of the worlds population took to space for survival, you were one of the very few left behind. • r/WritingPrompts

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That's some black hat stuff. You should probably add some disclaimer that this is for educational purposes.

Also what blog engine is that?

Top Bottom