The best strategy games

sukesh1090

Adam young
guys can you list the best strategy games ever made and should also have atleast little bit graphics.thank you.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Rise of Nations(2003)(My pick for the best RTS game), World in Conflict(2007), Age of Mythology (2002), StarCraft 2 (2010).

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Rise of Nations (Thrones and Patriots - Gold Edition) also takes my vote for best strategy game.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Company of heroes is an excellent game..when you complete it a few times then the real fun starts..
Age of empires 3 is also good..haven't played rise of nations so no idea about that..

Piyush

Lanaya
my fav list

1.Rise of Nations and its addon pack(thrones and patriots)
2.Civilization 4
3.Age of Mytholgy

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
Company of heroes is an excellent game..when you complete it a few times then the real fun starts..
Age of empires 3 is also good..haven't played rise of nations so no idea about that..

yes age of empires 3 is nice and i completed the game and now i started playing company of heroes.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
is Black & White a strategy game?

also a good one to try (other than the ones mentioned by others) is Warzone 2100. graphics is outdated but gameplay is considerable. but its free & opensource.

but i think the best (graphics heavy) are C&C series.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes Black & White is a strategy game. I played it for a short while. There is a sequel named Black & White 2. It is one of very few strategy games that EA has published.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Rise Of Nations (Thrones & Patriots). I loved playing it multiplayer over Internet.

Warcraft III is awesome too!

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Eidos Commandos Series. :cool:

1 Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
2 Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
3 Commandos 2: Men of Courage
4 Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

Commandos 2: Men of Courage
great game. great music, great graphics. great game play. :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
command and conquer is a great strategy game. you can even get their old versions for free. battle for wesnoth is also a very good turn based strategy. glest is also nice.

Top Bottom