• A/C

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bulb

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • none of the above :-(

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Device to be invented :-)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • your girl friend... (bcos she controls u ;-))

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Mobiles... changed the way we communicate with each other... I feel no other device in the list matches the effect mobiles have had on humans.. Computers might come next..!

blackpearl

The Devil
aditya.shevade said:
Cannot be called a device, but my vote goes to a transistor.

Transistor it is.

MetalheadGautham said:
I think it should be electric conductors, whithout which you can't have ANY electronic device.

An electrical conductor isn't a device. It wasn't invented. It was discovered the same time when electricity was discovered. Anything that carries current is a conductor. You are a conductor too.

Last edited:
blackpearl said:
An electrical conductor isn't a device. It wasn't invented. It was discovered the same time when electricity was discovered. Anything that carries current is a conductor. You are a conductor too.

So the vote goes to Myself:D

praka123

left this forum longback
why oh Why!you dont know that Resistance have tolerance which is very less acc to bands on its body. :lol:

may be eddy currents,hysteresis loss blah blah for coils :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I don't think bulb is electronic device. It's electric device. btw, where is the transistor. IMHO, transistor is the best electronic device ever invented.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Washing machine, refrigerator, girl friend and electric bulb are not electronic devices. Modern ones have electronic components (except girl friend unless you are perverted robot lover) but they do not come under electronics. we cannot adore something that isn't invented yet. so it finally comes down to Mobile, computer and none of the above. I chose computer in this pointless poll.

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
I don't think bulb is electronic device. It's electric device. btw, where is the transistor. IMHO, transistor is the best electronic device ever invented.

totally agree.

Girlfriends issue is sometwhat debatable. She is not an 'electronic device' but can acts as one. She can do many things an electronic device can, like mass-communication (radio), Control of your life (robot), replicate a supercharged robot when you make her angry... and so on and so on.

::I said that being totally based on my experience and that doesn't replicate me being sexist or my bad feelings or disrespect against opposite sex. I totally believe in sexual equality and am against sexual descrimination or any thing harrasing of that sort::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom