The Best Download Manager

Which download manager seems the fastest to you?

• Mass Downloader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Download Studio

• Download Express

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biplav

In the zone
@selva: doesnt the poll tell u all??? see everyone considers that their download managers are gud.
but its when that 70out of 100 people consider that a particular software is better, thats wat u shud try first. onsider dap, and flashget and leechget and u come out too with wat u fell is the best:wink:

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Download Studio - The Best Download Manager

Download Studio 2.2

I have tried almost every download managers come with Digit. And finally found the right one. It is Download Studio. Having a neat interface without any ads or spywares, Download Studio is the best download manager available. I am giving a brief discription about it.

Key features
:arrow: Accelerate downloads by upto 500% ( depending on connection type ).
:arrow: Can download everything from the net.
:arrow: Download websites and ftp sites completely.
:arrow: Capture streaming Audio and Video.
:arrow: Tight Integration with IE ( this may be the least useful thing ).
:arrow: Download wizard for helping novices.
:arrow: Each download can be costomised to your needs.
:arrow: Download Studio is a multithreaded application.
:arrow: Support all popular file types.

The download wizard help us to download , single file or webpage, multiple files or pages, complete website with or without pictures, 1 level or 2 level deep from a website, webpages containing specific keywords, images, flash, audio, video, search results from popular search engines, the list will go on and on. For power users, if you use Download Studio, then sky will be the limit.

The interface is not as simple as that of Free download Manager. But powerful than that of others. Comparing it with other 11 popular download managers, Download Studio topped my list. Digit July DVD come with Download Studio 2.2. It worth a try and for those people who are willing to pay for download managers , Download Studio is a must have. Those who try it will not be disappointed for 15 days and then start disappointing because the free trial ends there.

Thank you for reading my personal review, I am waiting for your experiences and views about this software whether it is useful or not. Try it now, and start discussing.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
This thing can also save Macromedia Flash content. Just check it in IE. Move over some Flash based ad or template and it'll show a frame sorta thingy around it. And u can save it right away. And i liked it too. If only it was free.....

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
No, it may not integrate with other browsers. :( But it can detect urls in windows clipboard. It integrates tightly with IE and that is why the integration become useless because many power users dont use IE frequently. :roll: I wish if it integrate with Opera and firefox it will be great. :idea: But it seems to be the best standalone Download manager.

Biplav

In the zone
leechget gave me speeds of 5-10 kBps on a 256kbps connection.
so i switched to firefox to get downloads in dap.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
But Download studio worth a try. You will get fully functioning adfree trial vertion. And if integration is what that matters then go for Leechget. But you wont get downloads much fast. Download studio is suited best for downloading big files. For small files I use the integrated download managers in Opera or firefox. And most importantly for downloading entire websites Download studio will do it fast. Each download is highly costomiseble. You can filtre several formats or you can grab pictures alone form a site or any other predefined filetype alone can be grabbed. Once again I say Download Studio is the most powerful Standalone download manager.

Charley

Just Do It
thread exists.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19326&highlight=download+manager

There has been a large debate on this and u have opened up an uneccessary thread with the same topic.

U can add on to the existing thread instead of openin a same thread again.

Mods request to lock.

Charley

Just Do It
Sreekanth V said:
Download studio is suited best for downloading big files.

And most importantly for downloading entire websites Download studio will do it fast.

Once again I say Download Studio is the most powerful Standalone download manager.

I decline on ur statement on downloading big files, it just doesnt compared to Flashget. :eek:

Websites Downloader , yes I have done it [D/l Studio] :)

Disagree on the final statement of the powerful manager. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom