The Best Download Manager

Which download manager seems the fastest to you?

• Mass Downloader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Download Studio

• Download Express

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

assembly_bug

Right off the assembly line
Internet Download Manager is the best ever....well I have an experience of dowloading a 650 MB file download with Internet Download Manager...with a dial up connection @ 56 KbPS only....but its really khooll dudes...download it @ internetdownloadmanager.com....njoy!!

ujjwal

Padawan
Has any windows user tried WellGet? Its a free flashget clone for windows without ads. It has site manager, split parts download, support for Flashgot, and the whole works, and can even preview media files.

Unfortunately, there seems to be quirks with it and things like Flashgot or DownloadWith. Whenever WellGet is open, flashgot and all aren't able to send files to it for download, thought it works well if wellget is closed.

rohanbee

Padawan
internet download manager is the one i've been using but there are some valuable suggestions from some forum members which are definately worth checking out. Thanks !!!

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
1. Before I used Go!Zilla. buggy
2. LeechGet 2001 had the best interface that time. But had bugs. Now they have redone the whole thing but removed ftp explorer.
3. Getright was awesome and using serial numbers (pirated is useless). But i cant download certain things. Getright is the best when it comes to control. You can specify which segment to be downloaded from which site. No adware.
4. DAP now. The best when it comes and speed and such. But cant tell which segment to be downloaded from which link that easily. Has ads but can be prevented by minimising them to taskbar. Full bandwidth goes to downloads

Other I tried
1. Flashget - Sucks after using other download managers. the real mess is the ads
2. IDM - The fastest and stuff but main problem is... IT WORK FOR TRIAL PERIOD AND STOP AFTER THAT !!

I use a combination of getright + dap.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
i always use DAP
update to latest version...but never buy it ...just crack it..now dont crack me open for that

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Yeah getright is also good but Leechget is better. DAP does not come first into my minds when I think of Good Download Managers...... Yeah it does come first when I think of adwares/irritating appz though...............

Biplav

In the zone
i dont know wat went with leechget but all i got was download speed of2-3kbps whatever i downloaded.
never tried with getright.
the only demerit of dap is that it does not integrate into opera latest version.sad! :(

sniper

Broken In
you jackasses dont have Reget in the list !
what the hell !?

Reget is simply the best download manager there is.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Leechget 2004 Premium Version...............its got loads of other leechy features.....try it out........

DAP 7.4 is good too..........

A

Ashwin Saxena

I vote for Download accelrater plus.
Even it is adware. That software rocks.

selva1966

Journeyman
Everyone saying their download manager ROCKS. Where is the common denominator?

Any dependable reviews available in internet?

I searched google but cannot find answer to this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom