The Best Download Manager

Which download manager seems the fastest to you?

• Mass Downloader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Download Studio

• Download Express

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
can any1 giv the download link for FDM

any1 used both flashget n FDM

which1 is better compatible with firefox

Biplav

In the zone
i have been using dap since a long time.
i earlier used the free version then later got it made premiun( we all know how)
what i like bout it is its good good speeds and more or less very much constant. and yes
FREE version of DAP has spyware!so be careful
i have tried flashget but prefer dap to it.(personal opinion)

Biplav

In the zone
hey 144: i too let my opera browser download but since i keep moving to firefox again and again i need another download manager.
opera downloads some files real fast! but rest others dap s the way to go!

Gaurav

In the zone
Flashget rules budy. I too use opera's download manager because flashget don't have support for opera.

If you install the opera plugin for flashget you will not be able to open files of type .exe and .zip using your IE browser.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I shifted to Free Download Manager....
its appreared to be working better than FlashGet
btw
1. any1 tell me how to split into more parts in FDM, as it differs from flashget

2. wat is the ideal split size or no.?

Gaurav

In the zone
See it depends upon your connection speed. If you use a 256 KB of more use 9 split connection and if you use a dial up 56 kbps 5 should be more than enough.

Biplav

In the zone
@mr_356" next time when u make a typing error, u can edit ur post instead of another post. this is sometimes called spamming u know.

mr_356

Broken In
biplav

biplav said:
@mr_356" next time when u make a typing error, u can edit ur post instead of another post. this is sometimes called spamming u know.
Ooops...
Sorry for that.

Gaurav

In the zone
rollcage said:
I shifted to Free Download Manager....
its appreared to be working better than FlashGet
btw
1. any1 tell me how to split into more parts in FDM, as it differs from flashget

2. wat is the ideal split size or no.?

In that case you will have to go through its settings page thoroughly, check the software help page. I don't know exactly as I don't use FDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom