The best broadband offers available across India

Raiden Bee

Broken In
Neighbor got broad'HA'band MTNL
:? :? :? :?
SUXXX!!
Very Xpensive...Slow...Limited.....and if you cross the limit they will Burn Holes in your pockets.Most people dont realize that every incoming data packet is download....so even chatting and surfing count.....
and i get better speeds on my roltanet dial-up!! :twisted:

:D :D But then the service is very unique. There are a few people who are satisfied and never encounter problems. So ya never know what to expect...It might be good or bad...Depends on your luck and planetary positions on the day of purchase :lol:

BTW I m lookin fer a good bb offer in mumbai. Anyone got news post reply.... :?:

Raiden Bee

Raiden bee blogs at *pooryounggeek.blogspot.com

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
neerajvohra, those sify's plans sound tempting! But I have heard a lot , how bad sify is. how's your experience?

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I am using Sify for more than 3 months and the service is great no downtime great speed sometimes even more than 350 Kbps.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
The best broadband in Delhi was net4india we used to get a speed of upto 1Mbps almost daily for 4 to 6 hours but they have closed shop (was obvious...) any way guys try Inventum there low end packages suck so go in for 256 or higher. The download speeds are constant at 32K for 256K pack and cost Rs 1200 for unlimited downloads here in delhi.

srikanthgss

Broken In
hi guys,

I use a BSNL Dataone connection and it is as good as it gets.

ISP :BSNL
Plan :Home 250
Download limit:400 mb
Price :Rs 250 p/m
Comments:If you are an average user who mostly checks mail and surfs and downloads the ocasssional songs,this is the best offer u can get.I get rock steady download rates of 30 kbps.Couple it with a download accelerator and u get speeds touching 35-40 kbps. (However, the initial modem cost is Rs 2000.You can also get it on a rent basis)

BSNL is also offering a free trial of two months.Dunno if the offer is still there.But rush before it gets late! :D

vwad

In the zone
Is it true that tata indicom broadband connection is not good means the DSAs are private limited companies who collect money and never get back.

I had requested for feasibility check and got this messege after the enquiry through enquiry number given by them.

"Thank you for your interest in the supersmart, superfast Tata Indicom Broadband connection. Our representative will contact you in the next 72 hours on the contact details entered by you in the request form.

Your enquiry no is *******. Please quote the same, should you need to get in touch with us to enquire about the status of your connection. You can track the status of your enquiry online.

For any queries, do write to us at customerservice@vsnl.co.in or call our Customer Service Number in your city.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
Tata Indicom Broadband"

I have heard people haven't got their connection in some areas and getting the money paid for plan or installation are very difficult to get back.

Anybody guiding here what to do.

I am from Pune

vwad

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
@vwad,i dont kjnow abt their broadband ,but i surely faced some bad times with their wireless telephone connection.
paid them the amount,had to call them many number of times,
then had to visit their office many times to get my deposit refunded,and they paid me back the amount after close to three months...

for me airtel is working like a charm... :))

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Information for Airtel BB Users

Called up their call centre and asked for 512unlimitedplan,
and according to them its starting from 15th of April with monthly charges of 1400Rs. !!!!

As far as i know,i am not too optmistic about it,
they have been postponing this plan for like 3 months now :(

lionelxp

Right off the assembly line
Sify plans rock

Sify got a new plan where the speed is 256 but uploads are 64kbps. Its unlimited downloads at a charge of Rs 1100[/img]

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
ne1 else except ginning_devil received ne news on the airtel 512kbps plan from airtel coz my fren waitin for it for the past 6 months.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
even after hearing the news iam not too optimistic abt it..been hearing abt this plan for such a long time...and even their CC is disgusting...had i called them again..another fellow wud have picked up and given me a diff reply altogether!!

santu_29

Journeyman
ISP: MTNL Triband
City: Delhi/Mumbai
Specific Areas: all
Plan Name: 590NU
Speed Offered: 256
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 1GB in Day time and Unlimited from 12 to 8 am in the morning
Validity: till you can pay
Price: 590
Comments: it works for me...

Dipen01

Youngling
grinning_devil said:
hathway is like our cable connection..rite ???

yeah exactly...i little not to famous connection ...found only at Metros and Pune and Hyd shayad...

Well one bad thing is that..speed is not what is expected...am gettin 9-10 kbps connection on 256Kbps..one....

Good thing...that as it cable.what i did is. I purchased TV tuner card and then with the help of splitter i can even watch FREE TV :p on it....

My plan is from 8 pm - 8 am and Sunday fee (441rs)...so in mornings TV :p

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
ohhh...i remember...a frnd of mine was having this...and was usually foudn crying in between us for the lack of speeds...
10kBps ur getting shud be infact for 128kbps plan...anyways when u ont have any choice then better go with what u have!!

"something is better than nothing"

runeet

Broken In
Yeah even I hav the same hathway plan. Man speed sometimes sucks like hell. If I connect to the internet at at around 8 there is too much of traffic to even surf proprrly.

Top Bottom