City: Thane (West)

Specific Areas: Ghodbunder Road
Plan Name: Unlimited Plan
Speed Offered: 128 kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): Unlimited
Validity: 1 month
Price: Rs. 600.
Comments:
It gives you completely dedicated line, no sharing of bandwidth.
So, You Surely get 128 kbps (app. 126 kbps).
And The Best Part is Unlimited Means Unlimited..No Limits, No Boundaries.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
ISP: Ortel
City:Rourkela
Specific Areas:
Plan Name:Home smart
Speed Offered: 256 kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 400 Mb
Validity:1 month
Price: Rs 250
Comments: Best value for money

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ISP: BSNL
City: Bangalore
Specific Areas:
Plan Name:Home 500
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 1 GB (night 2 to 8 free)
Price: Rs 500 +taxes
Comments: Best value for money!!! Can d/l around 20GB per month if free d/l time used properly

ashray69

Right off the assembly line
ISP:Iqara
City:pune
Specific Areas:Aundh
Plan Name:1GB
Speed Offered:256Kbps
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb):1GB
Validity:1month
Price:500 + taxes
Comments:Decent enough but the speed tends to drop at times and the downloading just stops to resume after some time.

A

aditi

Aerolex Cablenet (RRG networks)
hi now i have new256kbps package,in day time i am getting around 200-300kbps speed and in night i am getting 350-500kbps,before i have taken unlimited(Rs,770/month) super96 package in that i am getting around 100kbps in day 150 kbps in night,wrost broadband service provider is vsnl coz if it is goes down(cable cut or some physical problems) it wll take 1 week time to get up.but these rrg networks guys will make within 30mins-3hrs max according my exeperience.,:smile:

Specific Areas: Rajarajeshwari nagar,kormangala,vijaynagar,chandralayout,magadi road,rajajinagar,mysore road,kengeri,double road,residency road,shantinagar,sarjapura,whitefield,indiranagar,banasawadi,adugodi,gandinagar,racecourse raod,jayanagar,RT nagar,RMV 1stage,2nd stage,
Plan Name: Unlimited Plan
Speed Offered: 128 kbps
Validity: 1 month
Price: Rs. 660.
Comments:No telephone and modem not required,no telephone rentels.,,,,completely Managed Network,direct ethernet connectivity from nearest Fiber Optic Point,10/100Mbps Local loop Connectivity.
Broadband Over VPN(Virtual Private Network) at cost of ordinary Broadband prices,It gives you completely dedicated line, no sharing of bandwidth.
So, You Surely get 128 kbps (apprx. 200 kbps).in night hours arond 260kbps
And The Best Part is Unlimited Means Unlimited..No Limits, No Boundaries.for more detailes helpdesk@aerolexcable.net

Last edited by a moderator:

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
Bangalore is Pathetic when it comes to ISPs

Can u people imagine the plight of Broadband connections in Bangalore !! I am staying at BTM in Bangalore and trying to get one unlimited internet connection at some decent rate. Here is what I tried till now :
1. BSNL : They say that they can't provide any more connections in the area as they have reached their maximum limit. It will take one week to get the landline connection but internet will be available only after 2-3 months.
2. Airtel : They say that in our area they don't have any free lines left. Only when they upgrade the system, they will be able to any more connections. This upgradation needs govt's approval . What the hell !!
3. Sify : They are charging 2500/- as initial installation charges. They say they have dedicated lines and they wont be giving any modem. We will have to buy one hub to connect to more than one computer. (That amounts to around 3000/- that is too much investment .. U wont be able to switch to some other ISP if u later realise that sify sucks because of this huge investment)
4. Tata : After searching on net and reading the reviews of TATA Indicom users I don't have courage to even enquire about broadband plans of TATA.
5. Cable Guys : No idea .. looking for this as the last option.

Now this is very pathetic that even in the city which is called as "IT HUB" and "Silicon Valley" , one is not able to get a broadband connection.

harikatt

In the zone
ISP: TATA (Indicom)
City: Eluru (AP)
Specific Areas: Anywhere in the reach of Tower [CDMA]
Plan Name: Plan 240
Speed Offered: Max of 115kbps (consistently above 60kbps)
Validity: Monthly
Price: Rs.1500.00 per month
comments: very costly

i had no way than using this and DSL internet line from tata paying 1500 monthly..

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Bangalore is Pathetic when it comes to ISPs

tech_cheetah said:
Can u people imagine the plight of Broadband connections in Bangalore !! I am staying at BTM in Bangalore and trying to get one unlimited internet connection at some decent rate. Here is what I tried till now :
1. BSNL : They say that they can't provide any more connections in the area as they have reached their maximum limit. It will take one week to get the landline connection but internet will be available only after 2-3 months.
2. Airtel : They say that in our area they don't have any free lines left. Only when they upgrade the system, they will be able to any more connections. This upgradation needs govt's approval . What the hell !!
3. Sify : They are charging 2500/- as initial installation charges. They say they have dedicated lines and they wont be giving any modem. We will have to buy one hub to connect to more than one computer. (That amounts to around 3000/- that is too much investment .. U wont be able to switch to some other ISP if u later realise that sify sucks because of this huge investment)
4. Tata : After searching on net and reading the reviews of TATA Indicom users I don't have courage to even enquire about broadband plans of TATA.
5. Cable Guys : No idea .. looking for this as the last option.

Now this is very pathetic that even in the city which is called as "IT HUB" and "Silicon Valley" , one is not able to get a broadband connection.

Same up here in the capital dude .. broadband is not in india as yet ..

BSNL,Airtel,TATA, Sify, Icenet,In2cable, siti cable

Pros : Good Speed at night
Cons : Bad speed at day time..
:smile:

Last edited:

vavinashraju

Broken In
hey any body from hyd can help me i need an unlimited internet connection for rs 600 which one is the best please suggest i would surely like to check and what are the things i should check before taking the internet

zax_owen

ISP:bharti airtel
city:thane
specific areas:around mumbai
plan name:home 399
speed:64 kbps
usage:unlimited download
validity:30 days
price:Rs 399 pm(99 rs voice top up (compulsary) with 50 calls free pm)
comment: good service

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
vavinashraju said:
hey any body from hyd can help me i need an unlimited internet connection for rs 600 which one is the best please suggest i would surely like to check and what are the things i should check before taking the internet
I think , think i heard about MTNL coming up with true "broadband " in 2007 .. dont knw . confirm

dashingsingh

ISP:CONNECT
CITY:AMRITSAR
PLAN NAME:TOPUP 325
SPEED OFFERED:512 kbps
USAGE LIMITATION: 800MB(11 p.m to 9 a.m)
VALIDITY:1 MONTH
PRICE:RS. 425
COMMENTS: IT IS GREAT AND ITZ GOT A LOT OF HAPPY DOWNLOADING HRS:smile:

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi,

I stay in New Bowenpally area of Hyderabad. Can anybody suggest which is the best 256/512 plan provider in this area ? I'm considering AirTel.

GA

vizay

So for so good my service provider
airtel..128kbps....699plan..with tax 788...download14-16kbps,night 20-30kbps.But BSNL..with its offer of 256kbps--2mbps offer at 500/2gb up-dn,unlimited night time has hot things up again,bharti will not be undone,the market leader, in service toward it customer, will roar again and silence all the less focus late riser.

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
is there a true 512 kbps unlimited plan in HYD frm AIRTEL

or r they going to upgrade their plans... pls tell .. im confused.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
webgenius said:
ISP: BSNL
Specific Areas:
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 1 GB (night 2 to 8 free)
Comments: Best value for money!!! Can d/l around 20GB per month if free d/l time used properly

i think u can change dat info to dis

Specific Areas:
Speed Offered: 2 mb
Usage Limitation (Mb / Gb): 2.5 GB (night 2 to 8 free)

Last edited:
Top Bottom