Thanks for messing up right click menu Mozilla

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Thanks for messing up right click menu Mozilla. You really don't know the phrase 'don't try fix what isn't broken'.
*i.imgur.com/nR6MHUx.png

icebags

Technomancer
Re: The Offtopic Thread V1: Life Support Edition

^mozilla is trying to get rid of the address bar, and thinking if most used operations can be done just by right clicky.

this will give some more vertical viewspace pixels.

Flash

Lost in speed

Thanks for messing up right click menu Mozilla. You really don't know the phrase 'don't try fix what isn't broken'.
*i.imgur.com/nR6MHUx.png
IMO, that's a wrong phrase with the hidden meaning "don't try anything new, and live with what you have".
It's strictly against innovation.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

*i.imgur.com/nR6MHUx.png
Could you be more specific - exactly what is it that you dislike in this change? And which version has this change?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I use mozilla. Haven't received the update perhaps where first four options of right click is merged in one single line. But I find it better now thinking about it.

It's all about the rule (name of which slips my mind right now) which says that GUI elements should have the smallest distance between them. Hence some softwares started using Pie menus. I welcome such innovations.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Upgraded to FF 31. No such change.
Looks like OP is on some beta channel. I wanted that change btw.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Come on. It won't kill your cat or burn your computer. Or are you running National Stock Exchange on your computer? If you are so worried then do not use it for any banking and online financial transactions.

I use it everyday for everything and may be it crashes on me around once in a week and the automatic session restore allows me to simply pickup from where I was.

Live a little :)

You could create a new profile if you are worried and use that to keep your main profile clean.

OP
Inceptionist

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Could you be more specific - exactly what is it that you dislike in this change?

Because it messed up my muscle memory. Right-click > move mouse downward for about 3 cms > click refresh.

Now I have to move my mouse horizontally and vertically instead of moving only vertically.

And no need for separate thread mod, was just venting my frustration.

Top Bottom