TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
@mrintech
because of noobs like u india is in this condition
blaming politicians(after all they are elected by us),administrators,policeman will not serve anything
this attack should be wake up call to everyone living in india
we have to get tough with these pakistanis
Psychologically you are a big Noob. Go outside and protest against whatever you feel. Go outside and do whatever you want.

What are you upto? Asking for BAN of Pakistaani in this forum? You are psychologically Noob for sure.

Go outside and face the real world and challenges, instead of howling here at forum ;)

i think all f***** pakistanis should be banned from this forum
they are born terrorists they are a big black spot on humanity

This shows your maturity level. You are blaming the whole Community. Insane.... :mad:

BTW how many Pakistaani you know personally? This is completely illogical that you are blaming a whole community :mad:

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
Psychologically you are a big Noob. Go outside and protest against whatever you feel. Go outside and do whatever you want.

What are you upto? Asking for BAN of Pakistaani in this forum? You are psychologically Noob for sure.

Go outside and face the real world and challenges, instead of howling here at forum ;)

This shows your maturity level. You are blaming the whole Community. Insane.... :mad:
@ Mrintech
Why are you supporting Pakistanis ??? :confused: :mad:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^Chill man! The reality is not as pathetic as you feel!

chill :mad: when u lost some one like this i think u can chill nd go to hill.when these thing happen with u then u realize.

arey u cant just kill him. He holds important info regarding who is actually responsible for this and what they are planning next. But after the interrogation that a******* should be hanged.

u know how many terrorist is in prison from long nd some terrorist r legally free jail.

Take as many pigs alive as we can. We need to get exact information where we are lacking.

its doing from long time.

@ Mrintech
Why are you supporting Pakistanis ??? :confused: :mad:

Hindu,Muslims,Christian and Sikh in all over world all r human being its wrong to blame one whole country or religion.the person who is doing this some of them r very nice souls and human.its every where but our netas r really corrupted they r responsible for this.Take ex of USA nothing happen again.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
For all those bashing Pakistanis, Internationally, India has as much as a rep as Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.
At all times, and especially at these times, it is important to think of long term peace between two countries instead of breeding hate based on a few astray individuals.

krinish

Journeyman
Can you explain whats going on in this video?

*edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/11/27/sidner.bpr.live.shot.chaos.cnn

red_devil

Back!
So give your own idea what we can do? ;)

well. i'm with Anorion who suggested :

- Not spread rumours (there are no fresh firings at CST, for those who have heard)
- Not get scared
- Not generate any more hate
- Donate Blood
- Support and trust authorities
- Obey curfew

and Indian PM Manmohan Singh has reportedly called his Pak counterpart and asked him to send the ISI chief to New Delhi.

So do we see another round of diplomatic tussle ??

red_devil

Back!
^ if u mean ISI chief being summoned, the info is true... all news channels are reporting about it .. and moreover the source of info for all news channels is some press release from Pak

anispace

dattebayo
^^ yup.. reported in Paki newspaper Dawn i think. But whats the point? We will give them some proof and they will just sit on it and do nothing.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
/offtopic
Couldn't resist myself from posting this, source twitter

"MISSING:Raj Thackerey.abt 5ft5,glasses,last seen screamin profanities at north indians in mumbai..."

D

Deleted member 26636

I've been reading this thread since yesterday.thought i'd add something.some of the members in this forum are playing the blame game- calling a whole country a terrorist nation, blaming politicians & authorities etc. Are these members any different than the people they are blaming?they are adding fuel to communalism which is the begining of terrorism.pakistan is not a terrorist nation and followers of islam are not terrorists. Terrorism starts with an idea, a belief.why are most terrorists young & educated men?its because they've been subjected to systematic brainwashing.its not easy to take away life unless you are psychologically motivated.if one wishes to end terrorism, he/she must kill the idea first.

red_devil

Back!
/offtopic
Couldn't resist myself from posting this, source twitter

"MISSING:Raj Thackerey.abt 5ft5,glasses,last seen screamin profanities at north indians in mumbai..."

well, heres the FULL text :

MISSING:Raj Thackerey.abt 5ft5,glasses,last seen screamin profanities at north indians in mumbai.finder can keep him,no return ;)

:D

red_devil

Back!
^ its just the lull before the storm.

he will be back once everything is cleared. Today mumbai is suffering because of some friggin terrorists, tomorrow, it will be under siege from Raj and his FANBOYS !!

protesting against the use of NON-MARATHI forces on Maharashtrian soil !!

Last edited:

anispace

dattebayo
Stop wasting your time. I don't bother about the opinions of morons like you. There are only a few people on this forum whose opinions I might care about. You are not one of them. Neither are some of the others who have replied before or will reply next by adding senseless +1 and +100.

yawn... who cares what u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom