• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krinish

Journeyman
New Delhi: Pakistan is now also planning its own diplomatic offensive against India after vociferously denying that it has any hand in the Mumbai terror attacks.

Islamabad is planning to ask its envoys to mobilise the international community and rally it against India's aggression after rubbishing India’s claim that there is enough evidence that Pakistani terror groups were behind the dastardly terror attack in Mumbai.

Pakistan also claims that it has arrested an Indian who is accused of setting off a truck bomb on Wednesday in Lahore.

Later, Pakistani Parliament demanded that India shut down terror cells and called on the world community to put pressure on New Delhi.

So now Pakistan is trying to be a victim of terror rather than a terror state.

"We want to make this clear that if there is any attack on Pakistan, the enemy will repent," says Mufti Munib-U-Rehman a prominent Pakistani Ulema.

Punjab Chief Minister and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's younger bother Shahbaz Sharif said Pakistani military’s nuclear capability has stopped India from launching an attack.

"If Pakistan wouldn't have been an atomic power, India wouldn't have spared us," said Sharif.

The final word from President Asif Ali Zardari vowing to defend Pakistan to the last drop of his blood was dramatically played out on state run Pakistan Television. But the exercise of claiming victim hood sits ill with the worldwide perception of Pakistan as a terror state not yet out of control but perhaps getting there.

India should not make the "mistake" of carrying out surgical strikes against Pakistan as such an action would provoke a strong response, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Thursday.

Should India carry out surgical strikes against Pakistan?

Yes 82.4%
No 15.6%
Can't say 2%
Total Votes: 7185

Pakistan has been talking WAR, more than us. Look at the comments made by Pakistani leaders.
They are scared, the insecurity has brought the leaders to make such statements.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Before stating anything, I'd like to clear all doubts regarding my nationality. I'm an Indian!

Next up:-
Punjab Chief Minister and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's younger bother Shahbaz Sharif said Pakistani military’s nuclear capability has stopped India from launching an attack.
I don't reckon that this statement is wrong in any way. It is perfectly correct! Although Pakistan would only be able to scratch a few cities and Delhi before dying out completely but India IS worried about those parts too! Thats why the government is showing restraint in using surgical airstrikes. It is rather difficult to get away without a scratch after demolishing a neighbour. Plus, theres the threat of China poking its nose!

Nevertheless, war should not be an option. Pakistan should act of age instead of trying to get itself razed! Pakistan is behaving like a totally confused kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom