Ten Absolutely Stupid Quotes By Steve Ballmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Steve Ballmer has been the CEO of Microsoft since year 2000. As you probably know, he is a bit eccentric guy. So far Steve has produced dozens of absolutely "outstanding" quotations which definitely should be known. So, here is the list of Steve Ballmer's most famous quotes. Have fun ;)
  1. "I'm going to f---ing bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f---ing kill Google." [Sydney Morning Herald]
  2. "Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers..." [Watch at YouTube]
  3. "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches." [Chicago Sun-Times]
  4. "My children - in many dimensions they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod." [money.cnn.com]
  5. "We've had DRM in Windows for years. The most common format of music on an iPod is "stolen"." [The Register]
  6. "I have never, honestly, thrown a chair in my life." [CNET News]
  7. "Google's not a real company. It's a house of cards." [Court transcript]
  8. "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." [unsourced]
  9. We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference. [unsourced]
  10. DRM is the future. [unsourced]
*thelinuxway.blogspot.com/2007/10/ten-absolutely-stupid-quotes-by-steve.html

the 10th one shows M$ future plans to enter in DRM music.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
saw this on digg few dayus back..

dev , dev ,dev , /.... u must see the video..
he spoke or shouted like a mad man...

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Oh Man Those were damn funny.
Specially the first one and the fourth one IMO.
No Using Google and No iPod's.....Lolz
Anyways thanx for a nice list dude.

Regards,
ray

ray|raven

Think Zen.
praka123 said:
yes personal choice!
so M$ CEO is called as eccentric.where is the musketeers :D

Probably looking for some info to bash Steve Jobs or Linus Torvalds(Or Make Some Up ;) )

Regards,
ray

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^dont u see in that blog itself,Linus Torvalds been shown like chucknoriss!i mean Chuck Knoriss facts :D

*thelinuxway.blogspot.com/2007/10/40-amusing-facts-about-linus-torvalds.html
sample:Linus Torvalds is more powerful than root.
Linus Torvalds doesn't need anti-virus software. Virii need anti-linus software.
Linus Torvalds can run kill -9 and kill Chuck Norris
Linus is REAL unless declared INTEGER.

On the first day Linus said ".configure"
On the second day he said "make"
On the third day he said "make install"
And on the fourth day there was Linux, and Linus saw that it was kick ***, because it wasn't Windows.

BTW,some of them are cr@p! :D

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Awesome link mate.
Man i was rollin with laughter.
Thanx again mate.

Btw,guess the fanboys would love this one
Linus Torvalds is taking over the world. Microsoft is just a deversion so that no one would suspect a mild mannered Finnish programmer.

Regards,
ray

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
pathiks said:
btw praka tereko ye Arial font itna acha kyu lagta hai???
Exactly what I was about to say. Don't mind, dude, but that is looking quite ugly. One tip: Please hit the return key twice when changing paragraphs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom