Tell us about your school crushes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Hey....I think its not appropriate to post this in a tech forum such as this....but see...its human nature to get attracted to the opposite sex(& in rare cases, the same sex). Many of us must have had crushes on teachers in high school or in middle school(even I have one:D).....so peel off that skin of shyness and tell us about your crushes:D.(dont forget to mention subject, age and brief incidents, in which grade you first had your crush, duration, etc..).

Mods..please don't ban this......even you all can be open, you know !!:)

For those who don't know what a crush is(although that's highly unlikely), see here: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_love

Last edited:

gunash

Right off the assembly line
India is getting damagged by terrorist dude...
Pls post some useful messages , so then the patriotism will seed in ppl heart..
Atlest from now , ppl should join hands across our land to fight against terrorism.

Talk on News channels that needs to be banned ....

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
India is getting damagged by terrorist dude...
Pls post some useful messages , so then the patriotism will seed in ppl heart..
Atlest from now , ppl should join hands across our land to fight against terrorism.

Talk on News channels that needs to be banned ....

What nonsense are you talking??? You're belittling human nature.....anyways don't take offense and post right from your heart !!:razz:

And by the way..there are other threads for terrorist attacks, right ?

gunash

Right off the assembly line
So you are not interested posting about your thoughts over the situvation rite..

Crushes...hmmm...K..wait from kids to post thr textz...

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Of course......why not ? Well, I'm in the 10th grade and there is this bengali teacher who teaches the other section(we have 2 bengali sections and 3 non bengali ones). I've had a crush on her since I was in class 8....she looks hot! WHen the other section is getting ready for bengali classes, I always walk around the corridor to take a look at her when she comes by....makes my day!:D Not to mention the fantasies and dreams....

But man....the real dampner...she's like 34 and I'm 16! Boo hoo:cry::cry::cry::cry:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^which school dude?? Me live in Kolkata too, may give your teacher visit. :D

My first crush was in class VI, a gilr named vidoura.Well, that was in Agartala and time has passed since. Had a few crushes later, but nothin serious.Yet to have a crush in college. :D

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
my first crush was in in 9th.......a classmate called nitya.......but never went serious.....after then there were small crushes....but nothing really striked

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I had a crush. Its a very confidential secret and no-one on the forum knows about it :D. Right now, I am trying to avoid the girls.

Rahim

Married!
My little heart got crazy for my Hindi teacher Ms Srivastava :) and after all these years, guess what, she's still unmarried :shock: :))
I even confessed this crush with my parents, silly me!!
I still get teased ny my family over this.:mad:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I never had a crush on any teachers coz teachers suck. Atleast I think so. And most of my teachers are male :|. I had enough experience with girls at this age. No more crushes or GFs although I do talk to some of the girls which seem sensible :|.

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Well, in an all boys school, its practically impossible to have crushes on people other than female teachers(as in my case).

amol48

Searching...
I guess I will also join the teachers bandwagon.

I had my first crush on my class teacher when I was in 2nd standard :D (No I am not a playboy!) I was the class monitor and she used to call me every often for some or the other work. of course I liked it :p. Used to see her everyday till I was in 5th. Later she left the school and not I don't know :(
Had many more crushes since then and stories too. Can't share more than this sorry! :D

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I guess I will also join the teachers bandwagon.

I had my first crush on my class teacher when I was in 2nd standard :D (No I am not a playboy!) I was the class monitor and she used to call me every often for some or the other work. of course I liked it :p. Used to see her everyday till I was in 5th. Later she left the school and not I don't know :(
Had many more crushes since then and stories too. Can't share more than this sorry! :D

you are great man Having CRUSHES in 2nd standard GREAT GREAT !!! that too on a teacher u r welcome .
The fun thing is "She left the school after 5th standard" maybe u have matured while u were LKG it seems

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Crush?

I crushed Lemon to prepare Nimbu Pani, I crushed Ice to make it chilled, I crushed children's toys to make them cry... But childhood crush on a teacher.... WTF!!

The standard of Digit forum.... what can I say.. Enjoy the knowledgeful discussion Guys! :|

hmm ... talking about crushes haan ........ as far as i can rem ... my first crush was wayy back in 1st-2nd standard ...she was my classmate ( not a teacher this time guys :( ) ... i never talked to her ...but still i liked her ...we were the two most good looking kids in the class ( i was a cute kid ... its not the same case now :p), so our class teacher paired both of us as the lead couple in a Group dance for the annual function .... and i was like " wow ...i am dancing with her ... wow wow wow ..." i left the school after 3rd standard ... tried searching for that girl through internet back in 11th standard ...but obviously no use :(....
no major crushes in school after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom