Team INDIA did it,wins T20 WC.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
none of the world cup finals uptil now has been this close. Not even the 83, because in 83 final, we had got them down quite early.
Last over finish man!!

indian_samosa

No longer here..
For the entire second innings ..... my stomach was aching from the pressure ....

What a match .... truly fantastic ...... I thought from the last ball that ball would go for four definitely...from that angle sreesanth was nowhere to be seen ....

go4saket

Boss, its was just awsome... Hats off to the young Indian team... Now the big players who refused to play in this series would be stratching their ass off...

K

krazyfrog

Yeah Babyyy!!!!! We did it! We kicked their ass. Awesome match. Simply mindblowing. CHAK DE INDIA! I'm proud of you.

blackpearl

The Devil
India won by sheer luck man!!

Joginder singh had almost lost the match for India. Can't be bowl straight!!

Had some leftover cracker's from last year. Finished them off. :))

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
GREAT, Awesome Win :)

Somehow, i feel that match was fixed..... i am not in favour of Pakistan but why the heck Bismilah had to take risky shot when they had almost won the match. The catch got straight in fielder's hand and the Bowl was almost Wide :confused:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Hearty Congratulations to Indian Team!
Hip..Hip..Hurayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)
Time to have a big bash! Njoyyy!
Now dats the real indian:)
......yeahhhh we won....best finish off from indian team after a long time

clmlbx

Technomancer
yahoooooooooooooo

brilliant captaincy

sreeshant .......................out of mind..........

bhajji .............. better practice for australian series

at last INDIA won

WONNNNNNNNNN

1 Crore To Yuvraj

8 Crores To Indian Team

From Bcci

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
go4saket said:
Sach main yaar, Jogender ko hamesha ke liye bye bye kar dena chahiye...

joginder is o ne LUCKY CHAP.....his all balls were 4/6 balls....lucky chap to get 2 wickets....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
kumarmohit said:
good thing that they won considering that Gambhir was the only one who was able to use his bat.

I was just about the put this up. I was shocked when no one mentioned Gambhir in the presentation ceremony absolutely no one.....!!! :shock: comon..... has scored half of India's score guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom