Team INDIA did it,wins T20 WC.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Watched the whole match @ office. With all employees shouting, it felt as if I was in the stadium.

Nice try with bat by Yousuf Pathan.
Superb Innings by Gambhir
Great bowling by Umar Gul
Nice finishing touch by Rohit Sharma (Don't even remember his name)

Great start by R. P Singh for India and Imran Nazir for Pakistan.
What a throw by Uthappa.
Suddenly, the hero of the match peeped in. Irfan Pathan with amazing figures. It wasn't recognised what he had done until India managed to win by sending the whole team back. WOW, what a figure 4-0-16-3.

Harbhajan was smashed. A mistake by Dhoni here. Pakistans were struggling with seamers and they got comfortable with Bhajji bowling. What an over that was for Pakistan. 19 runs from an over of the experience ace spinner Bhajji.

Sreesanth was smashed again for two sixes. He might be saying why I missed the run out but managed to send the smasher back.

Two overs to go. R.P Singh strikes again. And luck favors Joginder Sharma once again.

What a match. Can somebody give a detail of all the awards given in presentation ceremony. I missed it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
casanova said:
Were there any others like Fastest 50, Most sixes, etc

nothing like that was given. India will get the prize money, pakistan got nothing..

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Charan said:
nothing like that was given. India will get the prize money, pakistan got nothing..
How could you say that? :mad: They got the defeat on their face.:D

lol half of India is celebrating WC win on the streets.:D

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
Chak de India ...Shah Rukh was also there...
we also had a little party here with cheese burgers and cold drinks :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The win Just wipes all the bad vibes of the Last one Day international.
India wins Wold Cup...Wow and did i live to type it here..!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
chak de INDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA !!!

yo man we won WC :D :D :D

in 2 chu*iyon ne to watt hee laga dee thi..bhajji n sreesanth....58 runs needed in 28 balls ..kuch der baad 6 run needed in 4 balls..i was just to die by emotions .... :(

then i prayed GOD..if u exist..help.............and whoooooooooooooooooooo....

a catch in the hands of Sri...............thank U GOD..

n cheers to alll !!! CHAK DE !!!!

Vyasram

The pWnster
did anyone hear shoaib's comments..... " I want to thank all the muslims in the world" . .. and thank you Irfan Pathan for winning it for Inida

shoaib must be punished by ICC for making such a stupid comment

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
he is MF truly..........did he actually say irfan pathan..ye saale paki hote hee aise hai..khisiyani billi khamba noche :D

hav u seen "lakshya" ..in which pakis try to malign indian muslim soldiers on islam account.....but what gud reply they give..

we are INDIANS first then anything :) .........
to fuk with such shoaib malik

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
wizrulz said:
Really COKE :D :D :D...it time for beer to flow ;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=614071&postcount=5
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=614072&postcount=6

can these two members come and write now what they meant...and loosing confidence in HOME team so early...who has reached finals :x

I don't drink.Also there were some 6 girls in our group & they brought the coke.:wink:

Did anyone record the match?
I want the cd/dvd of it.I am ready to pay for it.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Cool G5 said:
Did anyone record the match?
I want the cd/dvd of it.I am ready to pay for it.
Not sure about that but Ind vs. Aus semifinal is the latest doing the rounds in torrents, for the moment. Patience, I guess people still haven't recovered from a hard night's partying. :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Congrats India, way to go. I was really happy the way they got back into the game. I think the present younger generation has immense potential. What they need is proper training - pure, untouched by politics. :)

And I don't haf anything to say about Shoaib's statement. Irfan Pathan winning the MoM award was an insulting slap on Shoaib's face. It showed that at least muslims in our team are first Indians, then Muslims and definitely not the ones who "supported Pak for their win"!!! :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I am on dialup,so can't download from torrents.If anyone has please give me.
@infrareddude-Completely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom