Team INDIA did it,wins T20 WC.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
An inexperienced team full of youngsters without the big guns, a new captain, problems with coach when went to play a virtually unknown format of game, nobody would've thought they will come back home as the Champions.But against all odds, team INDIA became the Twenty20 world champions. In the course of their victory , they defeated the Invincible hosts, the World champions and their moral rivals Pakistan,twice(maintaining their winning streak in WC against them). Its a real achievement and a matter of proud. :)

CHAK DE INDIA.........................

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
A real nail-bitting ending.......I'm gonna go deaf with Crackers.but I don't mind:)

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Buhahahahaaaaaaaaa.....................Why did PAk have to lose???????WHY????WHY????WHY?????/
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

vish786

"The Gentleman"

finally we made it, oops they made it :D

Chakkkkkkk deeeeeeeeee INdiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ma Patriotism is overflowing ;)

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
shady_inc said:
Buhahahahaaaaaaaaa.....................Why did PAk have to lose???????WHY????WHY????WHY?????/
kyonki, Jo ek baar India se haare, wo hai Pakistan :))

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
man india was lucky .... seriuosly lucky ... 5 balls 6 runs ... damn that was close ... sreesanth and bhajji dono ne itne run diye ... bhangi

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
iMav said:
man india was lucky .... seriuosly lucky ... 5 balls 6 runs ... damn that was close ... sreesanth and bhajji dono ne itne run diye ... bhangi
Fortune favors the Brave ........:)

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
iMav said:

No need to use slang......They did what they could.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
अबे जो भी हो, atleast जीत तो गए ना. Now keep the team Coach Less :D

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
gx_saurav said:
अबे जो भी हो, atleast जीत तो गए ना. Now keep the team Coach Less :D
Agreed +1! Some coaches just put insane pressure on the Team!

Who

Guess Who's Back
after winning the first game by bowl out , i had a feeling india will do something in this world cup but this is huge , they did it, with all respect i would say "YEAH !!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom