TDF Playdates V2.0

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] 350 is costly for me dude. I am barely keeping my internet needs fulfilled.
I would have downloaded MW2012 but not sure if it will run on my lap without lag. It gets reallly hot while browsing. If there's a light game and for free, I am up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dota is way out of my league. :(
I play only FIFA and Arcade racing(NFS). :(

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Looks like FarCry2. But That's also not free. :(
Sorry to bother you people. I will post here when I have a game in my hand to play. :'(
Just want to know what you people are playing, if I find the game easy I'll join you people. Rocket Leagur is my list for now. I will ask you people again just before buying a game.
Thank You all for your replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Looks like FarCry2. But That's also not free. :(
Sorry to bother you people. I will post here when I have a game in my hand to play. :'(
Just want to know what you people are playing, if I find the game easy I'll join you people. Rocket Leagur is my list for now. I will ask you people again just before buying a game.
Thank You all for your replies.

you can try LoL on Garena server, very light game even potatoes can run it

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ah, Thanks. Game looked good. But the only strategy game I have played is Clash Of Clans. Though I will try. Size seems to be around 10GB with patching and all. so Will download this by the end of the month.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ah, Thanks. Game looked good. But the only strategy game I have played is Clash Of Clans. Though I will try. Size seems to be around 10GB with patching and all. so Will download this by the end of the month.

Its size is around 3.4 gb if you download the Zipped version, although do test out your internet before starting to play.. requires ~150 ping or below to actually enjoy it

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How to check garena pings. Do I need to download the game first to check pings?? this is the link I found to download. Too big just to check pings.
*lol.garena.com/playnow.php

I was going through LoL forum, Man whole world hate us. and few hate us without even knwoing who we are. Someone as ignorant as saying India as "arab infested country".

- - - Updated - - -

Normal pings were 250ms. Dont know how to check Garena pings

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
How to check garena pings. Do I need to download the game first to check pings?? this is the link I found to download. Too big just to check pings.
*lol.garena.com/playnow.php

I was going through LoL forum, Man whole world hate us. and few hate us without even knwoing who we are. Someone as ignorant as saying India as "arab infested country".

- - - Updated - - -

Normal pings were 250ms. Dont know how to check Garena pings
In CMD, Type ping lol.garena.com

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom