TDF Playdates V2.0

kunalht

In the zone
This is a new playdates thread.....
OK so guys following have been decided on the Playdate Chatroom with public poll

UPDATE

[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=SQxVA_rkn6U[/YOUTUBE]

Also please avoid discussion of any further details about this particular Playdate because it is decided and it won't change under any circumstances whatsoever.
If anyone wants to join the Playdate then they are very welcome and if you don't like the game and want to post crap about this game or anything then please keep out of this thread for the time being until this Playdate has been complete. After that we can discuss if we can play your favorite game on Playdate or not. :D Don't worry results are mostly positive as there are not many games anyway. :p

Also, please enroll in PlayDate WhatsApp Group and PlayDate In-Game ID form.
I know there is already a thread and database for IN-Game IDs but this form/database is for PlayDate thread only.
The main motive is to know each active player and to recognize who is who.

1. Fill WhatsApp Form
2. See WhatsApp DataBase
-------------------------
3. Fill Game-ID Form
4. See Game-ID DataBase

Note: You can only access the WhatsApp DataBase after you have submitted your details and an Admin has approved them. Only regular members will be allowed access.
@anirbandd manage this form and database, so a quote from him:
anirbandd said:
If you are not a regular and trusted member in the playdates, you will not be added.

Hamachi instructions

1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Playdate Schedule

Game - Race Driver Grid
Date - 11/12 Oct 2014
Time - 8 PM onwards

For LAN Games we always use Hamachi.
For configuration of hamachi
Hamachi instructions

1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

After this just ping me, kunal or ManiDhillon for Network ID and password.
Also please keep in mind that Mani cleans up the network sometimes and he might remove you if you are not coming regular to the Playdates.

For Screenshots of Playdates please visit this link
Playdate Album

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
heh heh, how to reserve last post? apart from keep posting. I want to reserve that.

Anyway. Torchlight 2,bl2.

And plz small games. L4D2's size is 10 GB I guess. :(

Top Bottom