TDF Playdates V2.0

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
+1 to April 13th ...

- - - Updated - - -

and guys no Counter Strike Please ... there are tons of other games , try something new like HAWKEN (F2P) , TF2 (F2P) or even quake 3 arena or Left 4 Dead 2 .

Please ! :pray:

You have enough time to download , each game can be downloaded before 13th even on 512kBps

P.S. I havent played any of the above games apart from quake 3 (which I am terrible at) .

gameranand

Living to Play
+1 to April 13th ...

- - - Updated - - -

and guys no Counter Strike Please ... there are tons of other games , try something new like HAWKEN (F2P) , TF2 (F2P) or even quake 3 arena or Left 4 Dead 2 .

Please ! :pray:

You have enough time to download , each game can be downloaded before 13th even on 512kBps

P.S. I havent played any of the above games apart from quake 3 (which I am terrible at) .

L4D2 would be a good idea. but only 8 players Co-Op.

Games I have ready to play
1. L4D2
2. CS GO
3. BL2
4. DOTA 2
5. Rainbow Six Vegas 2
6. Loadout

If you can then plz pick from these and if not then please inform ASAP so that I'll download that game that is to be played.
My DAO UE will complete tonight thanks to the FUP data but now that FUP is gone so I need time for DL so please inform beforehand.

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Please be online at 10 pm tonight in TDF playdate group.
We'll discuss about playdate game & time. Please....

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
We'll discuss about it tonight .

- - - Updated - - -

L4D2 would be a good idea. but only 8 players Co-Op.

Games I have ready to play
1. L4D2
2. CS GO
3. BL2
4. DOTA 2
5. Rainbow Six Vegas 2
6. Loadout

If you can then plz pick from these and if not then please inform ASAP so that I'll download that game that is to be played.
My DAO UE will complete tonight thanks to the FUP data but now that FUP is gone so I need time for DL so please inform beforehand.

Multiplayer in Rainbow six vegas is a good idea to play...

- - - Updated - - -

& I have also tried HAWKEN.
Its a good game too. (download size 2.9 Gb)
We can play 6v6....

- - - Updated - - -

Okay guys
12th april 9 pm saturday.
Quake 3

gameranand

Living to Play
OK so guys following have been decided on the Playdate Chatroom with public poll

Game - Quake 3
Date - 12 April 2014 (Saturday)
Time - 9 PM

Also please avoid discussion of any further details about this particular Playdate because it is decided and it won't change under any circumstances whatsoever.
If anyone wants to join the Playdate then they are very welcome and if you don't like the game and want to post crap about this game or anything then please keep out of this thread for the time being until this Playdate has been complete. After that we can discuss if we can play your favorite game on Playdate or not. :D Don't worry results are mostly positive as there are not many games anyway. :p
Also Rajat has already posted an announcement on Thinkdigit Playdate Group on Steam. Please comment there so that the organizers can get the idea about how many players will join so they can arrange for server accordingly. :)

Also if you want the Download link for this game then please ping me on Steam or PM me and I'll provide you the Download link for the game. Not posting here publicly because of Forum rules.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok, now who will host? We need good pings.

We will ask [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] as [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=88371]d3p[/MENTION] said that last time he hosted and everyone got good pings. If not him then Mani said that he will host. He has a upload speed of 1.5-2 MBps so it shouldn't be much of a problem for such an old game anyway. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
K. Sorry missed the discussion, but you guys chose quake 3! This sounds great. ping me on steam if anyone wanna try out quake 3.

- - - Updated - - -

hey anyone want in we trying for some time

will keep server on for some time tomorrow. few bots, dm17, just get in and goof around if you get time. checking if everyone can connect.

Top Bottom