TDF forum theme

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
1. The way I browse the forum is pretty adhoc. I go to the subforum and then to the last post in the thread I am interested. Don't ever use the subscriptions page. Disabled email notifications too. The icon can be displayed. The current image icon doesn't look any better with the dark theme. Will find a good set. If you got any recommendations then let me know.
2. Again, never use this functionality. Agree that it is of not much use.
3. Yeah, it will be easy to hide.
4. The grey text is useful for new joiners but for others it's just a mere repetition and draws the attention away from the content. You will see same theme applied in post. Signature text and user details are in grey text while the actual post content is white colored. Simply for the sake of less distraction.

I will roll out the next update after this week. Tied up in other work.

1. I think the default icon (*www.digit.in/forum/images/buttons/firstnew.png) should work. But if not, can you try this one: (*img.vineetkumar.me/image.php?di=5NQ8). I have just inverted the colour. :p
3. Please do hide! One can always unsubscribe from within thread.

Waiting for the next update. :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
1. I think the default icon (*www.digit.in/forum/images/buttons/firstnew.png) should work. But if not, can you try this one: (*img.vineetkumar.me/image.php?di=5NQ8). I have just inverted the colour. :p
3. Please do hide! One can always unsubscribe from within thread.

Waiting for the next update. :)

The icon looks goods as replacememt.

Alright. Updated the style. Your button is back, I will change to the new one later as it will need some workaround. Unsubscribe hidden too.

Have toned down the individual post font color to be less white. Let me know if that's ok.

Added few other things too.

Alok

Adventurer
On quick reply bar there is light blue tint , looks cool. It would be great if all white outlines are replaced by this :mrgreen:

Shadow and glow effects are very nice :thumbs:

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
On quick reply bar there is light blue tint , looks cool. It would be great if all white outlines are replaced by this :mrgreen:

Shadow and glow effects are very nice :thumbs:

Can you post a screenshot ? Will be easier for me to understand.

Thanks. Refining aesthetics of other elements too. Will post update later this week.

Alok

Adventurer
look at the blue border in pic. gives me alienware like feel :p Like neon glow

*i.imgur.com/EeCEmqX.png

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
look at the blue border in pic. gives me alienware like feel :p Like neon glow

*i.imgur.com/EeCEmqX.png

Can you post a larger screenshot with posts included in that ?

I see this outline is because of default TDF dark theme.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
here it is

*i.imgur.com/wyAWcyq.png?1

It's the Dark Theme of digit forum. Not the one I am working on.

You can apply mine by:
1. Installing Stylish from firefox addons
*addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/stylish/

2. Then apply the theme from this URL
*userstyles.org/styles/113322/tdf-dark

Alok

Adventurer
and I was living in another world :banghead:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Faun , Stylish is there for chrome as well. Will it work ?
It worked in chrome :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow it looks better than old dark theme. If you wouldn't have asked me about screenshot.....:-?

You already made outlines blue/black , its nice. White outlines in old dark theme were kind of reflecting painful light.

Time to edit you sig Faun ! Stylish is not firefox exclusive :p

- - - Updated - - -

You can improve a thing - search box and thread navigation drop down lists don't have proper contrast balance making text in between to be blur. Make it like quick reply box (black and white)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You can improve a thing - search box and thread navigation drop down lists don't have proper contrast balance making text in between to be blur. Make it like quick reply box (black and white)

Yeah, added a brief walkthrough in first page. Chrome and opera included :) Editing signature.

Can you post a screenshot for that ? I will get the idea.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Here is what I want

*i.imgur.com/O2CRkyA.png?1

Ok, it's the advanced search page. I never used that so didn't know. Will update and let you know this week when I roll out the next update.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] The report and reps links on the post's footer (class name is "postlinking" under "postfoot") are not having any images. So, the links are not appearing. Also, while searching for any user's posts, The theme ain't dark.
Untitled.png

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] The report and reps links on the post's footer (class name is "postlinking" under "postfoot") are not having any images. So, the links are not appearing. Also, while searching for any user's posts, The theme ain't dark.
View attachment 15419

Yeah, I know about that. Will fix them. Thanks.

User searched post, noted.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

Updated theme. Polished few other areas too.

Top Bottom