tata nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Yes from the price point it's very good. That's y i said this will be a good replacement to autos.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
already they have advertised the car as car for poor people ... so if you don't want to make a fun of yourself buy this car :p

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Despite of what you guys have been telling, I find Tata Nano a really really suitable car for my family.

I am out of Lucknow mostly & in Lucknow I have my Honda Unicorn. My father retired few months back so now he doesn't get an Office vehicle for his personal use due to which we never bought a car. However, now we need a car at home that my papa or Sister can drive when they have to travel in Lucknow for short distances like going to the market or some marriage party. You know, like using the car once in a while.

For such a use, Tata Nano at 1.5 Lakh isn't bad at all. I have seen people buying cars & then using it once or twice in a month, whats the point of buying a car for Rs 3 lakh when you are not even going to use it much.

I have convinced my father to buy a Tata Nano. We don't care if buying a Tata Nano will put the tag of "poor" on us. Its just a freakin Car which is sufficient for our needs.

It goes to a maximum of 60 KMph which is low for highway but is enough for in-city driving. Due to all the traffic we have in city roads, we hardly reach speed beyond 60 KMph & 40 KMph is said to be the safe limit anyway. Besides, if it is my father or sister driving then they won't be driving at more then 40 or 50 KMph anyway.

We thought of buying Alto but space wise it is similar to Tata Nano so why pay more money for something similar (except for the power etc, we don't need that much power for our family's needs)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Despite of what you guys have been telling, I find Tata Nano a really really suitable car for my family.

I am out of Lucknow mostly & in Lucknow I have my Honda Unicorn. My father retired few months back so now he doesn't get an Office vehicle for his personal use due to which we never bought a car. However, now we need a car at home that my papa or Sister can drive when they have to travel in Lucknow for short distances like going to the market or some marriage party. You know, like using the car once in a while.

For such a use, Tata Nano at 1.5 Lakh isn't bad at all. I have seen people buying cars & then using it once or twice in a month, whats the point of buying a car for Rs 3 lakh when you are not even going to use it much.

I have convinced my father to buy a Tata Nano. We don't care if buying a Tata Nano will put the tag of "poor" on us. Its just a freakin Car which is sufficient for our needs.

It goes to a maximum of 60 KMph which is low for highway but is enough for in-city driving. Due to all the traffic we have in city roads, we hardly reach speed beyond 60 KMph & 40 KMph is said to be the safe limit anyway. Besides, if it is my father or sister driving then they won't be driving at more then 40 or 50 KMph anyway.

We thought of buying Alto but space wise it is similar to Tata Nano so why pay more money for something similar (except for the power etc, we don't need that much power for our family's needs)

+1 but still that "poor" tag is really bad... your friends and all will say nano le aaya arey wahi jon sabse sasti gaadi hai...

but you said you won't mind that so it is best for you...

but make sure i found the body to be plastic ... 1 accident (just a point) the car will blow and the charge of it's repair will cost a hell making it reach alto price...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
+1 but still that "poor" tag is really bad... your friends and all will say nano le aaya arey wahi jon sabse sasti gaadi hai...

He he, that hardly matters to me. My friends already know that among all of them, I am the only one who makes the best purchase decisions & my stuff lasts really long cos I always buy 100% efficient stuff.

but make sure i found the body to be plastic ... 1 accident (just a point) the car will blow and the charge of it's repair will cost a hell making it reach alto price...

First, I hope there never is an accident. 2nd, plastic isn't that bad...you can always save the car with Metal based front & rear bumper.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hey,

Recently I have made a blog post for which i have visited both the places, Singure (West Bengal) and Sanand (Gujarat)

*www.chotocheeta.com/2009/02/12/singur-to-sanad-mamta-to-modi-my-cross-country-trip/

Interesting facts come up when you visit the ground zero it self and see / hear for your self...

The reasons why I went there to really feel for my self as what really went wrong over where and what clicks there in Gujarat ??

Answer is simple..

Who to blame for singure ?

All of us..

Government is too weak to take strong actions... I mean to simply win bit of a land for their cadars they (CPM) can open fire and cause Nandigram but cant handle TMC in Singure ?? They just couldnt take some strong actions to keep the project running :(

In case of Mamta, she couldnt let it go.. every thing has its pressure point and point of no return, you press the pressure points, why push some one to their point of no return ?

Last of all, the real cause is the mentality of Bengal :(

unfortunate it is but currution thinks nothing but quick profit compare to states like Gujarat where they know a simple fact, why earn Rs. 10, lets allow comon man to earn Rs. 1000 and then take Rs. 50 as bribe where as in WB, they are happy with their Rs. 10 from poeple who earns Rs. 100 :(

We here in Bengal would love to do politics to make sure the road in front of our home is made good where as I learn in ground zero in Gujarat that every one is ready to sacrifice the road in front of their home to make sure the Highway towards the business (no matter whether it is industry or agriculture) is made good as they know they can earn more via that project so that can build their own road :lol:

Very unfortunate but thats ground reality for us :(

dips_view

Broken In
hey what do want to say "this is mentality in Bengal" dont compare Bengal with Gujrat.At least there is no Narendra Modi.Who openly Support communal violence against a whole community.
Hitler made Germany superior in Technology.So can you support Hitler?
Earning is not everything.Learning is More important.
THATS WHY" KOLKATA IS THE CULTURAL CAPITAL OF INDIA"

Stuge

Youngling
well ,this has all happened because of g0vt and people .Mamata bANERRJEEE would not ahve gone so for ,but she got support of many thats why she was successful .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hey what do want to say "this is mentality in Bengal" dont compare Bengal with Gujrat.At least there is no Narendra Modi.Who openly Support communal violence against a whole community.

That is one of my reasons to be in Gujarat to see the reality by my self as enough of reading in paper or news channel..

I wanted to see and learn for my self.. Be there at ground Zero / heart of the trouble ZONE in which you think Muslim community is effected effected because of modi.. But fact is Standard of living of Muslims (Common men) there are at-least 10 times better than Muslims here in Kolkata..

Make no mistake I am not supporting what a monster like modi have done after Gujarat as allowing so many deaths, but is not that what RED brigade have done where for last 30 years ?? The only difference is because of Monster Modi, Muslims have died where as in Bengal, every one died who opposed RED brigade !!!

When Gujarat benefits, its not just the Hindu's benefits, every one does.. Tell me something, we always get news that because of Modi so many Muslims have died but do we get news that, because of Modi, only the Hindu's in Gujarat is making progress or profits ??

We are, we should be proud of this.. But is it the only thing what we want ? else where every one would plan to buy an Audi and here should just dream to established the fact in a meeting that

Hey, we are the CULTURAL CAPITAL OF INDIA ??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Mamata bANERRJEEE would not ahve gone so for ,but she got support of many thats why she was successful .

There is fault of her too, she could not just let it go... She found a pressure point and she should have just pressed it and used it.. where as she pushed TATA's to their limit of no return..

I mean demand some thing which can be given, why asking for the mooon ?? but you can certainly ask for a piece of moon, thats what she could not understand :(

dips_view

Broken In
Why are you Advocating MAMATA BANERJEE? I just dont want to say that Mamata is the only one but she is the most responsible for these.yea left are also responsible for not to act strictly.
And what about 30 years of red Brigade They Do many right/wrong things. But sole agenda of Mamata Banerjee is captured the power anyway so they don't even think about our state.

It is a fashion of opposition in West Bengal that red do all bad things. And they will do better but why don't they understand the success mantra of reds is its pro-people policies. And they are power hungry politicians they can do anything to captured the power.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
And they will do better but why don't they understand the success mantra of reds is its pro-people policies.

RED is Pro-People ?? Since when ??

Is it when they banned English from Primary education and forced 3 generation of our state to learn ABCD at 5th std ??

Is it when they made politics the key of success rather than your talent ??

Is it when they pushed the state so far back ??

Only Nandigram came in to picture, but in last 30 years, if you oppose the RED brigrade, there is only one place left for you and thats hell :(

Do I sound like supporting Manta... ??

No not at all... I am trying to view the situation after getting my self to a neutral place..

Is not Mamta responsible for what has happened in Singure ?

SHE IS... but she is not the only one :(.. Gov is, We are too, as we could not solve the issue..

Gov can act in a way what they have done in Nandigram but why could not they act not even 10% strong as what they were at Nandigram ??

Who are we ?

People of bengal.. ultimately we forgot that its a lose for all of us.. we just kept on discussing, but could not to do any thing, or any action which would have shorted out the issue :(

dips_view

Broken In
Left Does Many Wrong Things But They Are Better Than Mamata In Many Ways.at Least They Have Views About Surroundings But Opposition In West Bengal Only Wants Power.
Left Win Decade After Decade Not Only Their Mass Support But Also This Directionless,power Hungry Opposition.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
dips_view said:
Left Win Decade After Decade Not Only Their Mass Support But Also This Directionless,power Hungry Opposition.

There are reasons why Left kept wining !!!

1. They have worked very hard to keep 3 generation of West Bengal in darkness of illiteracy (CM Basu signs no English bill where as he sents his children to UK for education)
  2. They are able to establish a fact that, you work for the party not for the state
  3. CITU is able to make us believe, why work, when we can vote and take our salary for free
  4. Last of all, true, West Bengal doesn't have an alternative !!! Its not that left is wining, its the opposition is loosing :(

Tell, me am I wrong in any of this above facts ??

I am in no way supporting TMC either as after what they have done in Singure mess no educated person would ever dare to vote for TMC but then again, we certainly need an alternative of Left..

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hitler made Germany superior in Technology.So can you support Hitler?

Dude if u r in Bengal ,,just come out of your shell !!!!!!!! Kolkatta is the worst place to be in .... with those bridge thingies (which BTW close even before 1 am in the night) it looks like the india of 30's .... and the filth all around is just revolting .... Granted that there are places that are even worse in India ,, but for a capital city that was fairly well maintained before independence its the worst city in India !! the bangladeshi migrants make the problem even worse ...
I dare not visit that place again ...

And to your question :it might hurt your ego but yes that is the mentality of Bengal ...
I wud rather prefer Mr.Modi ( a democratically elected leader ) than Mr .Pea Brain (also known to many as Mr.Karat)and his wife Mrs.EvensmallerPea Brain ...

The grapes are always sour my friend !!!!

dips_view

Broken In
WOW !!!!
I DON'T KNOW THE SUPPORTER OF HITLER STILL EXITS.I NEED TO SAY FEW WORDS I HAVE NO INTENTION HURT GUJARATI PEOPLE EXCEPT RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST LIKE MEHARA.RAKESH. DONT YOU KNOW HITLER IS ALSO DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED:shock::shock:.EVEN TODAY GEORGE BUSH:-D:-D.

I MUST UNDERSTAND THAT CULTURE IS SOUR GRAPES TO YOU.SO YOU WILL FIND KOLKATA AS DEAD CITY. POOR GUY:cry::cry:.
"KOLKATA IS THE CITY
OF JOY":-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom