Tata Indicom Broadband Sucks big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log_net2

Broken In
I used to have airtel unlimited but went to tataindicom. Those sneaky S0B's stole the money right out of my pocket. Never go for tata indicom broadband. Go for airtel if U cant then BSNL is a hell of a lot better than Tata Indicom.:mad:

Read about the whole problem here:Tata Indicom Sucks Big time

this is your original thread.i think your main problem is that you are not well informed and also not knowing the plan very well and you simple trust the agent/seller not exactly tata broadband speed.

About speed variations, I used to get a constant 1.8Mbps on my 2Mbps connection. Not bad. But since yesterday I have noticed the speed at 9Pm has been capped at 1.3Mbps and the cap gets lifted at around 3 in the morning when the speed gets to an erratic 1.8Mbps. The speed stabilises to a perfect 1.8Mbps at 7Am apprx. The varations seem not to be random and its seems VERY delibrate.

putting the cost aside i would be happy with your speed

Rahim

Married!
This has a parallel with the saa/bahu soaps in all the chnnells and the crap news in all the so called 24 hours news channells.
Bottomline is we have no other option but to use these services or shift to Sweden :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom