Tata Indicom Broadband Sucks big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
I used to have airtel unlimited but went to tataindicom. Those sneaky S0B's stole the money right out of my pocket. Never go for tata indicom broadband. Go for airtel if U cant then BSNL is a hell of a lot better than Tata Indicom.:mad:

Read about the whole problem here:Tata Indicom Sucks Big time

chicha

High without substance...
oh yes no doubt about that.
these shameless ppl come to our college to distribute their so called best plans.
a group of 5-10 friends including me stand right opposite to these ppl and shout that they are one of the worst isp's ever. :D good old days.

Log_net2

Broken In
All ISP are sucks here.I am having BSNL but have to cope with them as my other choice would be Sify!!! in my locality.
but hahahari you also are to blame for just trusting those people.

Dipen01

Youngling
Seems like I am few of the lucky ones who think of Tata Indicom as a boon... I hope and pray that i can continue Tata for as long as possible :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
TATA rocks man...they are the best in kolakta..prices on the higher side..but they provide the best speeds and the best service..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Tata has been good with me too, though their local technicians are not efficient, the uptime has been more than (a lot more than) Sify.

Log_net2

Broken In
Tata has been good with me too, though their local technicians are not efficient, the uptime has been more than (a lot more than) Sify.

Are you near the tower?

bsnl plan is the best but they are not reliable for me.I may have the worst experienced with bsnl but i think that phase is fading.What i hate most is not constant speed.What i want is reliability .bsnl they dont promised 2mbps but upto 2mbps.

Log_net2

Broken In
i have a 256 unlimited plan..costs me 1123 tho...too costly..

so you get around 30-40 kBps.The headache given by bsnl is intolerable sometime.If they dont give you headache , reliable, speed constant cost is ok although on the higher side.

I am on indicom boradband 128kbps unlimited @ ~700/-

how much could you download in a month?Its rather low for me as i do much downloading.

Last edited:
OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
About speed variations, I used to get a constant 1.8Mbps on my 2Mbps connection. Not bad. But since yesterday I have noticed the speed at 9Pm has been capped at 1.3Mbps and the cap gets lifted at around 3 in the morning when the speed gets to an erratic 1.8Mbps. The speed stabilises to a perfect 1.8Mbps at 7Am apprx. The varations seem not to be random and its seems VERY delibrate.

din

Tribal Boy
Using BSNL (Unlimited 512) and Tata (Unlimited 256). Both have downtimes, but not too much. When one connection is down, I change to the other.

Very rarely both goes down.

sandeepk

Journeyman
I am also a happy Tata Indicom customer. For last 8-9 months there was for downtime only for 6-7 hours max 2 months ago. Otherwise I get a constant speed of 1.7 - 1.8 Mbps. I haven't called there customer care for last 10 months. Also the time-based plan is offered by only Tata. Along with NU plan (9pm to 9am) for Rs. 99 (I am their old customer :) So no increase in price from them like the current once for Rs. 299) it is simply the best. BSNL should provide time-based plans then it will be good. Current daytime limit of 2.5GB is too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom