Talking Newspaper from The Times of India

leo61611616

Journeyman
Everyone who opened today's edition of The Times of India, where in a shock when they found their newspaper talking. The world’s largest circulated English daily, Times Of India surprised it's readers by placing a small embed audio device inside the newspaper. As people opened the page, they heard a robotic voice telling about Volkswagen car.
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_nvQC_nchP4o/TJhgEQDF2eI/AAAAAAAAKzs/TaNAB-NcX_E/s1600/TOI.jpg
Hope that this innovative campaign would inspire other advertisers to follow a similar path. :smile:

More at: *www.sumtips.com/2010/09/talking-newspaper-from-times-of-india.html

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Yep, I liked the concept.
Have wrote a blog post on same, anybody interested can read it.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I jumped!!!
I thought maybe it was someone of my secret admirers :D
Turned out to be quite opposite...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
My mom got scared.
My mom got scared too :D
Article said:
Now, we hope that this innovative campaign would inspire other advertisers to follow a similar path. So get ready for more such ads in the near future.
While once in a while, this concept is good, but imagine it being used all over the place. :p

rgsilent

Broken In
My brother kept showing it to me. Annoyed me.

There is an article in today's toi saying that some people thought it was a bomb or something. :))

OP
leo61611616

leo61611616

Journeyman
My brother kept showing it to me. Annoyed me.

There is an article in today's toi saying that some people thought it was a bomb or something. :))

Wanna know something funny... the ad was also there in hindustan times and it also featured an article about it carrying the ad in today's newspaper but both TOI and HT did not talk about each other. Like seeing this kinda competition.. ;)

vickyadvani

Journeyman
it was really innovative add....and the amt of money they spend on this was worth it...as the got the required attention from it

Top Bottom