Suggestions needed for 1080p Gaming PC- budget 50,000 Rs

1manshow

Journeyman
Nice choices of components mate. Esp. fans are of high cfm for better airflow. If possible add 2 CM Xtraflow fans for CPU cooler Push/Pull config. That rig would be killer one once assembled :p

Let us know when you are done with it. Post some pics if you have nice camera :)

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Nice choices of components mate. Esp. fans are of high cfm for better airflow. If possible add 2 CM Xtraflow fans for CPU cooler Push/Pull config. That rig would be killer one once assembled :p

Let us know when you are done with it. Post some pics if you have nice camera :)
Thanks a bunch & hell yes I will post pics 4 sho..... :-D

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Guys I need urgent help!!! :(

I have decided to get this Zotac GTX 670 AMP! Edition gfx card from MDComputers located in Kolkata-
ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP EDITION

I have also changed my case to the NZXT Lexa S-
NZXT LEXA S LEXS - 001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Now as you might know the problem is that the ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! gfx card is extra long, thick & the heat pipes are protruding out giving it more depth & therefore more space (depth) is needed in the case :(

So I'm not sure whether this gfx card will fit inside properly in my case with the side panel enclosed!! Plz help me!! Can anybody do some research & tell me if that particular card will fit in the case? :(

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Get Corsair Carbide 400R @4.5K . It Rocks . It Has Great Cable Management features and lot more.
GTX 670 is a good option.

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Get Corsair Carbide 400R @4.5K . It Rocks . It Has Great Cable Management features and lot more.
GTX 670 is a good option.
Did you read the question?
My budget is packed, I can't even squeeze in anything now!

I just need to know if the ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! gfx card will fit inside the NZXT LEXA S computer case or not?

The reason I ask this is because it has those heat pipes protruding outwards & that MAY cause a problem while installing the side panel of the case.

So I'm unsure whether I should go ahead with the order or not.

Guys please answer the questions, I'm about to order!!!

I need help...

Will the ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! gfx card fit completely inside the NZXT LEXA S case??

I'm asking this because I'm not sure whether this gfx card will fit inside properly in my case with the side panel enclosed so Plz help me!

Can anybody do some research & tell me if that particular card will fit in that case?

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Yes, it will fit with more than half an inch to spare. :p
Are you absolutely sure?

I know the case will fit the card length-wise, but i was not talking about that...

I was talking about the side panels of the Nzxt Lexa S being able to fit properly since those heatpipes of the Zotac 670 Amp! are protruding outwards requiring more horizontal space inside the case

So will the Side Panel of the case fit properly after installation of the gpu?

My order depends on it....

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Guys which one is the best PSU among these ones, quality wise-
COOLER MASTER EXTREME POWER PRO 700
CORSAIR 600GUK
CORSAIR SMPS-600GS

My Config-
i5 2500K
Asus Gtx 670 DirectCuii Top factory OC'd card
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
2x4GB DDR3 Ripjaws X Series @ 1600
NZXT LEXA S

Will OC the CPU to not more than 4.5 Ghz & maybe very slight OC on the GPU

I'm buying everything from mdcomputers shop (except the gpu) in kolkata & after carefully studying I've concluded that they only have those few SMPS in their shop which I can afford in my budget.

So plz suggest me which one would be the best to get among those that I listed above?

I will still try to get the seasonic s12ii 620watts psu in kolkata on other shops but i wanna have an alternative to turn to...in case seasonic is not available

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
The Cooler Master One is worst. The Corsair PSUs you have mentioned is the perfect for you . Both the Corsair PSUs are same .

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
The Cooler Master One is worst. The Corsair PSUs you have mentioned is the perfect for you . Both the Corsair PSUs are same .
Ok thanks that's all I needed to know :)

Is this one better than those three PSUs???
SMPS CORSAIR 600CXV2UK

Should I get this one instead?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Corsair brand psus are great. The series hierarchy is somewhat like AX > HX > TX > GS > CX.
The quality, price and features(quantity) increase slightly.

OP
W

WILDLEGHORN

Journeyman
Corsair brand psus are great. The series hierarchy is somewhat like AX > HX > TX > GS > CX.
The quality, price and features(quantity) increase slightly.
So which one among these is better for long term scenarios & for gaming mainly?
CORSAIR SMPS-650TX
OR
CORSAIR SMPS-700GS
Prices of both are same, but which one is better quality wise?

Top Bottom