Suggestions for GTX 1060 Build

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I bought ZOTAC GTX 1060 from MD computers.. It's available locally here for 24k... And I initially went for Antec only.. But it's service center is not here in pune... Whats wrong in this PSU.. I will ask if it can be returned

Corsair VS Series PSU's have are Some of the secondary side capacitors are made by Aishi, but most are from CapXon – a brand renowned for poor quality capacitor.

Source:Hardware Insights | Informative hardware and software reviews, interesting articles, and discussion forum
Even in an entry level product, it surprises me that Corsair would be brave enough to use them, as I have had to fix plenty of devices with failed CapXon capacitors which weren’t very old. Even Teapo and OST capacitors are generally considered to be more reliable than CapXon.

Replace Corsair VS550 with Antec VP550P or Corsair CX500M. I think so Corsair CX500M will be readily available and there is a service center in Pune.

Corsair CX500M Review:Corsair CX500M (V2) Semi Modular Power Supply - eTeknix

ssb1551

Technomancer
I bought ZOTAC GTX 1060 from MD computers.. It's available locally here for 24k... And I initially went for Antec only.. But it's service center is not here in pune... Whats wrong in this PSU.. I will ask if it can be returned

If it was available locally for 24k then why did you pay extra to get it from MD?

jodo_c

Broken In
Antec doesn't have service centres. You have to give it to from where you have bought. They handle the RMA process. Buy from local store who are either official sellers or reputed stores coz it will be easy then.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
Now it cannot be changed... Let it be... Now I have also setup my computer... Its lookin gorgeous.. Graphics card will arrive tomorrow.. Will be able to play games tomorrow only..
Installed windows 10 and installing various drivers.
And I must say.. Monitor is looking Damm sexy.. No bazelees design is super awesome..!!

Mehul Chauhan

DemiGod xD
bought below components -

i5 6500 - 14.8k
gtx 1060 - 24.7
gigabyte b150m d3h - 7.7k
dell s2216h - 8.8k
corsair vs 550w - 3.9k
wd blue 1 tb - 3450
g skill ram - 8gb ddr4 2133 mhz
nzxt s340 black - 5.9k

will assemble it tommorow!!...

Thanks a lot guys..specially [mention=105611]bssunilreddy[/mention]...thanks a llot

congrats

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
just put 1 case fan in the front, 1 back, 1 on cpu. works best.
the case should already come with some fans I suppose.

if you want to light up the case, buy a led sleeve, this is better than actually using led fan.
Lighting Kit For Computers - PC LED Lighting Kit - NZX

- - - Updated - - -

LED Strip or LED Fans? - Case Modding and Other Mods - Linus Tech Tip

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
yeah...going for led strips only...will buy non led fans.
Bought local led strips for 170rs with remote. need to buy molex connector for that.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
yeah...going for led strips only...will buy non led fans.
Bought local led strips for 170rs with remote. need to buy molex connector for that.

Deepcool GF140 Gamer Storm 140MM Fan-949.

Link:Deepcool GF140 Gamer Storm 140mm FAN RED | eBay

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
yeah there are two fans pre installed...one at the top and another at the top bottom...so need atleast one intake fans..i will place it on the bottom side of the from panel ..so gpu can also be cooled effectively..

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
okay...will post it at night. you can search on the internet...it has one fans at the top and opne at top at the rear side...

Top Bottom