Suggestion on a Scooty?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Need one, for roaming here and there. Which one would be best, for mileage, engine wise (know those two can't go together, still)? Have heard that there are some which runs on battery, is that even true?
Budget: No idea, as I don't know how much they cost! Should be 30-35k I think!

Thanks in advance.

shreymittal

Being Human
Dude 30-35K :shock:
Now a days even activa costs about 55K onroad

Get Access 125 eyes closed or Piaggio Vespa @ 70K on road

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Dude 30-35K :shock:
Now a days even activa costs about 55K onroad

Get Access 125 eyes closed or Piaggio Vespa @ 70K on road

You are suggesting something that costs twice the OP's budget.

@OP: If you are okay with used vehicles, Go for them. But, It may take a lot of time to search for a good used vehicle.

.jRay.

Youngling
Well get a wego for 50-53k.. i own one , its pretty nice... TopSpeed : 90 and accleration is devastating (for a scootey) annnnddd

55-60kmpl

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks. As I said in OP, I did not have any idea about price!
And no, my budget is not up to 70k, for a damn scooty tbh, with adding just 30k I can get a R15!
So it's that Access or Wego.
Btw, is there any site where I can check the prices and specs?

amohit

Broken In
Well..you can also consider, Scooty Pep+. Should cost 7-8k cheaper than Wego/Access. If you are not heavy built and if it is mostly driven without pillion, then for short runs, this will make more sense.

Regards,
Mohit

shreymittal

Being Human
Well..you can also consider, Scooty Pep+. Should cost 7-8k cheaper than Wego/Access. If you are not heavy built and if it is mostly driven without pillion, then for short runs, this will make more sense.

Regards,
Mohit

scooty pep is a joke in Two wheeler industry
From my point of view Access and wego makes sense

Activa is over rated only because of Honda brand name

Shah

Cyborg Agent
scooty pep is a joke in Two wheeler industry
From my point of view Access and wego makes sense

Activa is over rated only because of Honda brand name

This. Moreover, Availability of spares is next to impossible for Honda two-wheelers. ASS is not that good compared to Hero or other brands. Remember, I am not talking about Honda 4-wheelers but HMSI.

shreymittal

Being Human
I know
When last year i had an accident with my activa to get it back in working conditions my father payed 22K after insurance payed and it was back after 3 Months after being in Service center

Note:- That was a big accident. Whole front portion was crushed like a crushed coke can and chassis was replaced

The same day i registered to TDF

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I know
When last year i had an accident with my activa to get it back in working conditions my father payed 22K after insurance payed and it was back after 3 Months after being in Service center

Note:- That was a big accident. Whole front portion was damaged like a coke can and chassis was replaced

The same day i registered to TDF

Strictly Off-Topic
then it must be 24-08-2012, right? :troll:

shreymittal

Being Human
Ok
@OP its highly recommended to avoid Honda two-wheeler India
Take Suzuki swish 125 same engine from access just refresh look and a bit muscular or TVS Wego

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks Mr.Mittal. Wego or Swish, alright. And thanks for that site too, but I think the prices there are at least 8-10% higher than CMP. Still great for a comparison.

shreymittal

Being Human
Your Welcome bhai.
Bro u can call me shrey i am younger than you..:)

Edit: Take Swish as it got 125CC against wego 110CC also power is more than any scooty out there in the market today Except Vespa

Last edited:
Top Bottom