Suggest me fastest torrent client

gameranand

Living to Play
Bitcomet isn't the best client thats for sure. If you want a alternative then try bittorrent as its also quite good although nearly same as Utorrent. If you want features then try Azure. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
There is nothing like fast downloads or something, all will give you the same speed, however some may show you fake speeds though. Trust me I have used numerous clients before drawing this conclusion. :)

OP
A

Abhii1902

Broken In
There is nothing like fast downloads or something, all will give you the same speed, however some may show you fake speeds though. Trust me I have used numerous clients before drawing this conclusion. :)

So which one ur currently using and why???

Alien

Journeyman
I use utorrent too and i recommend it; and most of the clients give same speed on most torrents. Speed depends on your connection and the no of seeds or seed/peer ratio. But on some torrents even with adequate seeds(more than 100) i have experienced that some clients do not utilize full potential of my connection where tixati downloads with good speeds and it not fake speed. My personal experience though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I recommend using any of these ;-)

Deluge BitTorrent Client
qBittorrent official website

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I dont think there will be a high speed in other clients
i use Bittorrent , vuze and Utorrent
only Seeds and Peers will matter

Windows

Journeyman
Until last month I would have said utorrent but sadly it's been going downhill ever since. The only torrent client I have ever used apart from it is Transmission and it's pretty good too.

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
I have been using bittorrent for a long time. The UI is awesome. And the performance is good :) Overall Superb Client. Other alternate is utorrent.

dalbir

Broken In
utorrent is the best.
i used it for myself and find it very easy to use.
torrent download speed depends on the no. of seeds that are connected.
so choose the torrent which has most seeds.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Nice to see you here meetdillip you have helped me many times on india broadband.net forums a Grand Salute to ya!:goodjob:

Top Bottom