Suggest me an Air Conditioner

ithehappy

Human Spambot
As the title says, suggest me the best one. My budget is 25-26K, could be increased a bit. This is needed for my room, which is 14x11 ft. I checked LG website and found 1T is enough for this room. I already considered Hitachi, Whirlpool AC's, but I need the best. and also should I go for Split or Window? There are other good brands like- Daikin, OGeneral etc...should I consider them? It should have a long life. My parents have a Hitachi Window AC in their room which is awkwardly loud, though it's 4½ years old. Please suggest me one, and please don't mention any fully Indian manufactured brands like Voltas or else.

Thanks in advance.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks, can you please share a spec link for OG? Their site is kinda complicated ! and also is there any websites to check the current correct prices?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Lg ac's are really good performers. Temperatures here in cuttack in summer hover around 44c. Our Lg 1.5 ton split has been doing great for the past 2 years with exceptional cooling. Bought it @ 24k 2 years back

Whatever ac you buy, consider a 5 star rated ac. Saves you power in the long run resulting in lesser electricity bills.

Last edited:

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
I just got myself a Carrier Estrella 1.5T ac (3 star rating) not too long ago. The cooling is silent and effective, the maintenance is easy, it is 3-Star rated and the service is also good. I would definitely recommend Carrier.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
Carrier are one of the best but expensive right?
Not too expensive. I bought from a Croma store and its prices were at par with most of the other brands there.

Also, one brand I wouldn't recommend would be Samsung. I had it before the Carrier one and all it gave me was trouble.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys even I'm planning to buy an A/C still not sure to go with which one Window or Split and if so which brand? What are the features that I need to consider.
The only concern for me is that I may move couple of times so which one would be more convenient.
I heard that Hitachi is good. Also heard good about Carrier and Blue Star.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Thanks Vicky, yea surely I'll go for a 5 star one :)

have you purchased any AC?

I just got myself a Carrier Estrella 1.5T ac (3 star rating) not too long ago. The cooling is silent and effective, the maintenance is easy, it is 3-Star rated and the service is also good. I would definitely recommend Carrier.

from where you purchased this model?

Guys even I'm planning to buy an A/C still not sure to go with which one Window or Split and if so which brand? What are the features that I need to consider.
The only concern for me is that I may move couple of times so which one would be more convenient.
I heard that Hitachi is good. Also heard good about Carrier and Blue Star.

yes hitachi and carrier both are good.. but belongs to diff. price range.
buy split AC if you dnt have any window in your room.. otherwise window AC wud be best choice for u..

Top Bottom