yajnab

Right off the assembly line
THe config is
1.Procesor- AMD FX- 6 COre 6100
2. MOtherboard - Gigabyte 880G
3. 1TB Seagate 7200 HDD
4. 4GB Corsiar RAM 1333 MHz
i have already bought these.
the rest money remainig is only Rs 7600 for the Graphics card, PSU and the Cabinet.
I need a Ati Radeon of 2GB

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
If your need is gaming then your budget is quite low for all three. I would say wait and save for the gpu. Get the elite 311 and s12ii 520w. It will be under 6k. Save the rest for the gpu.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Best for you- NZXT source elite + 6770/7750(if you can really stretch) + corsair cx430v2

And the amount of VRAM (1GB, 2GB or whatever) doesn't decides, how good a card it, rather the chipset decides it along with other factors like core clock, memory bandwidth, memory clock, etc. VRAM comes into play, only if the card is fast enough to utilise it.

doomgiver

Warframe
If your need is gaming then your budget is quite low for all three. I would say wait and save for the gpu. Get the elite 311 and s12ii 520w. It will be under 6k. Save the rest for the gpu.

overkill, i say, a 400W psu like fsp saga 2 400W will work perfectly fine.

get a HD6670 or a HD5670, with the fsp saga II 400W
the zebronics bijli is a nice cabinet, might be too flashy for some, but it does the job

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ i was saying that b/c if he is into full hd gaming then he might save a little more and go for a better card. If the resolution is low then the 5/6670 will do the job.

doomgiver

Warframe
he is on a very tight budget.
with a s12ii 520W, he'd not be able to afford a gpu to take it to the limit :mrgreen:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
seasonic s12II 430. I am reviewing 311 Plus but I'll post few images to give you an idea.
*i.imgur.com/IIVmK.jpg
Left is 300R.
*i.imgur.com/Pvbcl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OWTlU.jpg
It should be fine for ~400w unit.
*i.imgur.com/SuVc3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/27Y6c.jpg

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
FPS SAGA 2 500W @ 2.2K
GENERIC CABINET @ 0.8K
AMD RADEON HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 @ 5K