Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok

Adventurer
@ Alok
Looks like you don't like hack n slash games much.

^
i like very much but with great story , serious combat, for example , Devil may cry 3 and 4 / God of War series / Prince of Persia series.

But Darksiders seems kiddish at art style , story and combat. I didn't liked it.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
^
i like very much but with great story , serious combat, for example , Devil may cry 3 and 4 / God of War series / Prince of Persia series.

But Darksiders seems kiddish at art style , story and combat. I didn't liked it.

AFAIK, Prince of persia isn't a hack-and-slash type!

gameranand

Living to Play
Well gaming genres could be confusing at times. POP is more of action and adventure game but hack n slash is not completely wrong either.

gameranand

Living to Play
DAO is mainly squad type RPG. You are having a squad and all party working together to bring down the foe. The story of DAO is comparatively better than KoAA.
In KOAA you are fighting alone and all. Both are kinda different type of RPG.
If I would have to choose between these two I would chose DAO any day.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well its not exactly similar to witcher but the game is quite good and worth play. Its more like a hack n slash type of RPG.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
KOAR is worth playing for one time only - there's actually no re playability value unless if you want to experiment with different magic and their effects.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^

Darksiders 1 & 2 are very good story line . As for hack & slash u can play dynasty warriors & some beat em up games ! when u r playing darksiders is much as same as GOD of WAR ! darksiders 2 is partially a RPG game with good story line , I think next part is the END for darksiders .

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I cancelled my order of Split Second and DMC4, so that i can save money for FIFA13. Will I get any player to play online?

I cancelled my order of Split Second and DMC4, so that i can save money for FIFA13. Will I get any player to play online?

gameranand

Living to Play

Yes you would. There are buttload of Fifa fanboys out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom