Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharang.d

Youngling
keep playing. once you get past the initial levels and know to use the skill + magic, fun starts :grin: once you reach level 20+ it plain survival ;)
and don't keep unusable stuff with you. sell it though your pet as by the time you reach the required level you'll get better weaponry.

I'm around 18+ now I think. Did it in one day. Didn't sleep lol.
IMO this pwns DIablo 2 :D

Bored of seeing the floors with hot magma :X
Playing with an alchemist. Can't understand the skills much. On Total Electric dmg rite now.
I'm gonna read some guides.
Do we have a thread for this game?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Both are good in their own way. FS has better gameplay and HR has better story.

both are different as Gameranand said
may be GR:FS have better gameplay mechanics, but DX:HR have better story and voice acting

both are for different type of gamers. In FS you can gun down anyone and everyone (or ask your fellow Ghost to do it) but try same in HR and you'll get your a** kicked. HR is straight forward RPG and decision making is really tough.

yep, bth are different - may be I was only thinking about the action part and Deus Ex HR is a Sci-Fi RPG.

Only one grime with GRFS, water sucks, it looks like something pre 2000, rest is pretty sick, graphics, gameplay.
*i.imgur.com/druxM.jpg

should have hired a few of Irrational Games fluid experts.

I was so busy in playing it did not noticed this ..

RON28

Cyborg Agent
guys please suggest me some pc games, mostly i prefer to play games with good storyline, plot, gameplay, graphics doesn't matter at all.
here are the few games i played so that you would get an idea which games i want to play suggested by you...
1.Half Life series
2.halo:combat evoled
3.Counter Strike
4.Crysis 2
5.Elder Scrolls V
6.doom 3
7.Amensia(tdf members suggested me this game earlier, and within an hour this game ****ed me up=so will complete it later)
8.Torchlight
9.GTA
10. POP series(perfect storyline and gameplay)
11.PES 2009
12.FIFA 2009
13.NFS MW (best till NOW)

these are few games...and PLEASE DON'T SUGGEST ANY GAME TO BUY FROM STEAM. iam a steamer and steam sucks, i faced many errors(Counter Strike 1.6) and my internet connection sucks. my budget is upto 500, i want to purchase that games, where i get the DVD, install it, and start playing.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
guys please suggest me some pc games, mostly i prefer to play games with good storyline, plot, gameplay, graphics doesn't matter at all.
here are the few games i played so that you would get an idea which games i want to play suggested by you...
1.Half Life series
2.halo:combat evoled
3.Counter Strike
4.Crysis 2
5.Elder Scrolls V
6.doom 3
7.Amensia(tdf members suggested me this game earlier, and within an hour this game ****ed me up=so will complete it later)
8.Torchlight
9.GTA
10. POP series(perfect storyline and gameplay)
11.PES 2009
12.FIFA 2009
13.NFS MW (best till NOW)

these are few games...and PLEASE DON'T SUGGEST ANY GAME TO BUY FROM STEAM. iam a steamer and steam sucks, i faced many errors(Counter Strike 1.6) and my internet connection sucks. my budget is upto 500, i want to purchase that games, where i get the DVD, install it, and start playing.
you have a mixed taste but what is common among these games is the good storyline.

here are some suggestions:
-->Dragon age origins (good character driven storyline)
-->S.T.A.L.K.E.R :Shadows of Chernobyl
-->Mass Effect series
-->Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
-->Assassins Creed (good story but gameplay is kinda monotonous)

Alok

Adventurer
^Alan wake
Batman series
Witcher 2
Crysis 2
Binary Domain

Dead space series
Bioshock series
Resident Evil 4&5

RON28

Cyborg Agent
you have a mixed taste but what is common among these games is the good storyline.

here are some suggestions:
-->Dragon age origins (good character driven storyline)
-->S.T.A.L.K.E.R :Shadows of Chernobyl
-->Mass Effect series
-->Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
-->Assassins Creed (good story but gameplay is kinda monotonous)

thanks, i hope i don't need to download those games from steam.

^Alan wake
Batman series
Witcher 2
Crysis 2
Binary Domain

Dead space series
Bioshock series
Resident Evil 4&5

im looking forward to play witcher 2. will my laptop be able to run at decent settings?

All of the above as suggested by Piyush and Kola.
1. Darksiders series
2. Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
3. Devil May Cry 4

how is DM4 in terms of storyline? i guess its a hack and slash game...right?

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes DMC4 is a hack n slash game. As for story I actually liked the story of this game. I mean there were some surprises for me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Story wise Mafia 2 not so great but gameplay is better than its predecessor. But trust me Mafia 1 storyline will blow you away.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, most of the people have played Mafia and Max Payne ( and MP2 might as well ) - if you did not play Max Panye 2 - well after finishing Mafia II play MP2 and MP3 and if you like a good sci-fi game try Binary Domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom