Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Here they are
1. Darksiders
2. Devil may cry series
3. Alice the madness returns
4. X- men origins wolvorine
5. Batman series
6. Assassin ninja

Will post more when I remember.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think the last name was Ninja Assassin ;-) and there's some more like Mini Ninjas, x-blade, BloodRayne - a real classic ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Piyush
You haven't added flight games yet mate. Should I give a description of those games to make your work easier ??

gameranand

Living to Play
OK
Just add a new genre then add them. If you don't get proper description then I can give as I have completed all of them.
Chalo 2 din aur sahi. :p:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok here you go
Freelancer
In this game we play as a freelancer named E. Trent. You can do whatever you want in the galaxy be a smuggler, bounty hunter, pirate but beware that the galaxy's reacts to your action. You can loot every plane you destroy for valuables. Apart from the normal save the galaxy main mission there are infinite number of side missions from various factions. The big cons of this game is that the best ships are not available for main mission but apart from that it has everything from trading to infinite time for killing. :)

Will provide description for others tomorrow.

Sarath

iDota
Freelancer, I loved this game. Its really awesome. Pity no such games are made anymore.

One of my all time favourites

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok here you go
Freelancer
In this game we play as a freelancer named E. Trent. You can do whatever you want in the galaxy be a smuggler, bounty hunter, pirate but beware that the galaxy's reacts to your action. You can loot every plane you destroy for valuables. Apart from the normal save the galaxy main mission there are infinite number of side missions from various factions. The big cons of this game is that the best ships are not available for main mission but apart from that it has everything from trading to infinite time for killing. :)

Will provide description for others tomorrow.

is it a crpg game like ME or what ?

gameranand

Living to Play
@ topgear
space game

Darkstar One
This game is the elder brother of freelancer. In this game the protagonist goes on mission to find his father's murderer and meets with different people and all that. Game story is quite good also your father left you a ship named Darkstar One and you will fly this ship in entire game but you can upgrade your ship using artifacts and also upgrade your game. Trading and looting is a pain in the ass in this game so the main emphasis of the game is fighting which is a good thing. Here also you have side mission and option to be whatever you want and the reaction of galaxy changes accordingly. In a gist its a must play for space fighter lover.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
add this ;-)

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle for Europe

Combat Flight Simulator 3 is the most detailed and immersive World War II PC combat flight simulation ever, letting you experience what it is really like to be a WWII combat pilot over Europe.

Set in Europe from 1943 to the end of the war, players can enlist and fly for the US Army Air Force, the RAF, or the Luftwaffe. With an emphasis on tactical air power, many of your missions will focus on Air Superiority, Close Air Support, and Tactical Bombing.

Feel the heart pounding rush of strafing enemy positions at 350 mph, 600 feet above the European countryside, guns blazing and bombs blasting, it’s As Real As it Gets!

@ Kola2842 and gameranand - thanks guys ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom