Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK then I'll add the games which are good. :)

I have added till FPS (Sci-Fi). Please continue from next part and report back here so that I'll continue from there. :)

give me a little more time ..... anyway put the link of the google doc ( so that it can be easily found ) on the first post and ask piyush for his gamil id ( or any other active member who can volunteer ).

gameranand

Living to Play
give me a little more time ..... anyway put the link of the google doc ( so that it can be easily found ) on the first post and ask piyush for his gamil id ( or any other active member who can volunteer ).

Sure. Absolutely anyone who wants to volunteer is welcome to give me his/her email ID and I'll provide the permission to edit the file. I didn't allowed the edit with link so that some troll can't spoil all my work.
I am not seeing Piyush these days in the forums, I think he is busy.

rst

Youngling
you should include "Amnesia"
it is the best horror game in pc game history

------------------------------------------------
Also there is no assassin creed series,resident evil series(4,5)

gameranand

Living to Play
you should include "Amnesia"
it is the best horror game in pc game history

------------------------------------------------
Also there is no assassin creed series,resident evil series(4,5)

Oh boy. Please look at the first post carefully. Most are there and we are on a verge to make a complete overhaul of the first post.

UPDATE - More Editing Done. I have completed till War Based FPS

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
can't say every games of Tom Clancy/The Elder Scrolls are good or not but it would be better if we add only those games suggested in this thread .. so if possible keep only the most popular games of the Tom Clancy/Elder Scroll series .. anyway, I'll add some games today.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually I excluded some games from these series also but kept 3 of Elder Scrolls Game and 2 of Tom Clancy's game. Actually Tom Clancy's have a pretty large series with Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, HAWX, Advanced Warfighter so you are thinking that so many games of that series are added. Still if you think some game has been added which should not be there then feel free to remove them. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually I excluded some games from these series also but kept 3 of Elder Scrolls Game and 2 of Tom Clancy's game. Actually Tom Clancy's have a pretty large series with Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, HAWX, Advanced Warfighter so you are thinking that so many games of that series are added. Still if you think some game has been added which should not be there then feel free to remove them. :)

now that's sweet .. let me do some more editing/adding.

gameranand

Living to Play
@gameranand why not ask a mod and add it in the first page?

Its link is there on the first post also. AFAIK TG added that. :)

Alright I have added till FPS (complete with Sub-genres). Please continue from Action and Adventure Genre. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom