Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play

You can Edit the sheet now. :)

OK now I am getting confused in making that sheet. In our first post we have series and we all know that only some of them are Must play. So I should add them only or the whole series ??

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Add series and indicate which ones people should pick. Say for Crysis series, the C1/Warhead should suffice, for FEAR the first game and so on.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes but its a spreadsheet in Google Docs how would I do that. I mean have to provide all the details of any game in that list. If I am giving out a name of series then I can add the staring release date and latest release Date but then it would defy the purpose of the tabular structure.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can Edit the sheet now. :)

OK now I am getting confused in making that sheet. In our first post we have series and we all know that only some of them are Must play. So I should add them only or the whole series ??

Yes but its a spreadsheet in Google Docs how would I do that. I mean have to provide all the details of any game in that list. If I am giving out a name of series then I can add the staring release date and latest release Date but then it would defy the purpose of the tabular structure.

only add the games which are good and ditch the series entirely - Battlefield, COD and NFS has many games but not all of them are good - so the list should only contain the name of of the most recommended games only and I'll start the editing work the next day most probably - currently super tired ....

gameranand

Living to Play
OK then I'll add the games which are good. :)

I have added till FPS (Sci-Fi). Please continue from next part and report back here so that I'll continue from there. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom