Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
IGNorant :p

I never read reviews from such sites coz maybe the game companies pay them to write reviews with sugar coating.

I read user submitted reviews on gamefaqs.com or lurk the forums.

So do I but for first hand news I usually check their site.

icebags

Technomancer
you should add the MMORPG section. Also add WoW, FLYFF, Guild Wars, Age of Conan, Ragnarok Online there.

:) I like playing MMOs (played flyff for may be 4,000 - 5,000 hours .... lost count ....lol), its like living in an entirely different world, with a community that numbers several thousands ppl from all around the world. Forming parties, going for giant hunting, dueling, exploring, raiding and none the less, gossiping : it's Massive fun !! :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually very few people here play MMORPG thats why he didn't made section for that. Nevertheless its a good idea. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Good that you added rage. No one can deny the fact that gameplay of this game is rock solid. Yes story is lame but visuals and gameplay makes up for it.

Alok

Adventurer
Suggest me some car crashing games like burnout series but with better graphics and damage.

Krow

Crowman
There was an old game called Demolition Racer. But it isn't anywhere in the Burnout league. You could try Split Second maybe.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
SS:somewhat realistic than Blur, but becomes monotonous after 2-3 hrs of gameplay
Blur:awesome if you like powered racing(as gameranand suggested) ....lot of power ups within the course

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
SS:somewhat realistic than Blur, but becomes monotonous after 2-3 hrs of gameplay
Blur:awesome if you like powered racing(as gameranand suggested) ....lot of power ups within the course

graphics wise split second is awesome...but Blur is praised for its powerup racing :grin:

gameranand

Living to Play
Both games are best enjoyed in MP. If you look at SP then Blur have an upper hand while split second gets monotonus. However in MP I liked them both but liked split second more for its adrealine pumping action and visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom